Never move on

If only you choose to believe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning and it seems like momo was too lazy to wake up and forgot that she need to take mina out of village. 

Sun has already risen,  mina had already waken but she just didn't have heart to wake momo up. Mina sighed and looked at her injury leg, it started to get hurt again.  Maybe because she didn't treat it well and she could feel it got swollen. 

"MOMO!! " suddenly momo's door opened and made mina jumped a little. "WHO ARE YOUUU??!! " she shouted loudly and it's enough to wake momo up from her beautiful sleep.  

"gosh!!  Wheein!! " momo shouted back

Wheein looked at momo who started to get her sense back and looked at mina.  She quickly jumped out from her bed and shut wheein's lips with her hand before closed the door. " let me explain"

Wheein nodded. 

Momo slowly let her go.  " well... This is mina"

Wheein frowned, "and? "

"she used to be my friend from my ex police academy" explained momo and didn't aware mina sad face.

"holy sht!!  How could you bring her here?? !!" she shouted in silence.

" it's not her fault, I'm coming here by myself" mina bowed " i'm sorry for making a panic situation, i didn't mean any harm.. I will leave soon"

Wheein sighed, " i don't think you can leave this easy.. Everyone is outside,  they can see you easily"

Momo sighed,  " i should wake up early.. " she blamed herself and pouted " wheein-ah..  Please..  Keep it as our secret, okay?  I will bring her out tonight"

" she is government people,  we should just kill her" said wheein and made mina step back. 

" she won't tell anyone about this place,  I guarantee" momo spoke up. 

Wheein stared at mina,  " look..  The most thing in this world that i hate is government, and you are one of them " but her gaze became warmer " momo has a reason to keep you, then..  I will trust you too" she gave her hand for sake " i'm wheein,  jung wheein.  Just call me wheeinie" 

Mina smiled,  " i'm myoui mina,  just call me mina"

Wheein looked at mina's leg,  " your leg..  It's bleeding.. "

Momo looked at mina's leg too.  " oh..  She can treat herself, don't worry"

Wheein knocked momo's head,  " she is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter