The truth

If only you choose to believe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was gathering in the hall and they started to look at each other.  " did something happen?" asked momo to jihyo.

Jihyo shook,  " no one knows"

Momo pouted and looked around.  She found mina who looked at her,  so she waved and say hi,  " mina! "

Mina who found her weirdo quickly looked away. 

Nayeon laughed,  " take that momo"

Momo pouted " ya! "

Jungyeon sighed,  "be quite, please? "

 

PIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP

Everyone suddenly became silent and their eyes were on the stage. " good morning everyone, nice to see you again" yes.  It's miss sunmi who was speaking.  She took something out and started to call some name. " Mina,  Momo,  Jungyeon,  Jihyo,  Nayeon,  Dahyun,  Chaeyeon,  Tzuyu,  Sana..  Congratulations for nine of you because you are going to be in Blue Training, You are going to be in a group call Twice and be ready for a project, it will start.... Tomorrow"

"wwaooo..  We are in a group!!" jihyo was so happy

Momo smiled and patted jihyo

" so please prepare yourself and move to blue camp.  Thank you for your attention, see you again"

All of them move to blue camp. They started to introduce themselves  " hi!  Nice to meet you,  i'm sana and this is my friend tzuyu" 

"i'm momo,  this my little sister,  jihyo and my eldest sister jungyeon.  Nice to meet you"

"i'm chaeyoung and this is mina,  nice to meet you"

"i'm dahyun and my friend nayeon,  nice too meet you! " 

Jungyeon spoke up,  " so..  Who is going to be the leader of our group?"

"should we vote?" asked nayeon

"who wants to be a leader? " asked dahyun but no one raise or speak up. 

"if you all don't mind, i want to" said jungyeon

" she is good at leading people,  i hope you can give her a chance" said momo and made everyone agree.

"okay,  we trust you, jungyeon"

 

--

Terorist in T  Bank

Twice group was gathering behind the bank building,  they were ready for their first mission. We will devide into 4 group, each group each floor.  Mina and momo guide and attack.  Dahyun and chaeyoung hack the sistem and stopped the bom,  and the rest save people out.  Get it? "

They nodded and started to get inside the building.

Shot shot shot shot shot, with a soundproof gun,  mina and momo started to shot the terorist one by one and let the other get inside the building.  They guided and protected them from all the harm. 

" let's separate here..  Just did what we discuss" jungyeon told them and they did it. 

"minaring! " momo called her and smiled again

Mina sighed,  "what? "

" wooo.. Wooo..  Slow down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter