our first meeting

If only you choose to believe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Police academy was divided into 4 levels. From the weakest to the strongest level green, blue, yellow and red.

for the newcomer, they would start at bottom level which is Green. This year, police academy decided to welcome one hundred students from all over the world.

 

"Momo!! what are you doing?! we are going to be late!" screamed jungyeon and made momo ran to her.

"i'm sorry!! coming!!" she shouted back

"ccchhh.." jungyeon walked away and leaved momo behind. 

"don't be so cruel to momo, unnie" jihyo who is jungyeon little sister also decided to join the police academy training.

"jihyo, she is older than you, she is the one that need to protect you and not you who protect her. it's our first day in police academy and remember what mom and dad said to us? we need to behave and became the best, we can't disappoint them"

momo walked to them, " i'm sorry jungyeon" momo smiled to jihyo, " thank you jihyo~" she patted the little girl.

 

"HEI!!" shouted someone and made them look at the girl, " oh! it's nayeon!" said momo and waved back

nayeon walked to them, " did your parent ask all of you to join too?"

momo nodded, " we are here to make proud our city, so i'm not going to lose to you"

nayeon laughed, " i got it i got it.. and i won't be easy too~ hahahaha"

jungyeon shook her head and her eyes fell on the Mina from Texas,  " oh..is that mina?"

" yeahh.. i think she also wanted to be the best ini here. do you know, the one who can be the best in green level, will also join yellow level project and go to the war"

momo looked at mina, " she is so cold like what people said about her, can she smile?" asked she and made everyone laugh.

"i hope so and don't try to mock her. she is good at taekwondo "

momo smiled, " i can't wait to see her action"

 

everyone was gathering in the big hall which was surrounding by a very tall wall. " Good Morning everyone. welcome to Police Academy Level Green, I'm Sunmi the leader of Level Red. It's going to be tough but i hope non of you think bout giving up. Level Green Training will be last for a month, for who is still survive and pass all the exam will be level up to Blue. Level blue training will be last for 2 months which already include your first mission in Police Academy. So.. hope you all enjoy in here.. "

 

everyone had to change their clothes and got inside the first training camp. they need to ran non stop for around 16 km road.

"oh god.. i need water" 

momo gave her water to the girl, " here, drink mine"

"wah!! thank you!!" the girl took it and drank all of it. " by the way my name is dahyun"

"i'm momo"

dahyun smiled, " oh! i ever heard about you! you are the kid which adopted by yoo family, right?"

momo nodded, " yeah, that's me"

"hei! keep running and not talking!" shouted the trainer from behind and made them ran again.  after a day training, all of them finally have a time to rest. momo was eating until her eyes fell on mina who was eating alone. " hei! mina! join us!" shouted momo and made everyone lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter