Dating Game Part 1

A Valentine's Day Dating Game (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Chul: Now let’s start the dating game. Are you ready Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: We all know that Shin Hye started acting at a young age and have been into many dramas before. So, for our first question, if you will be given the chance to be Shin Hye’s partner in a drama which character of Shin Hye would you want to be paired with? Let’s start with Mystery Guy No.1., then No.2 and lastly No. 3.

MG1 (Geun Suk): I’ve watched one of her interview before and she mentioned that she will never forget her character as Go Mi Nam in Minami Shineyo. It’s her first drama that she is actually acting as her actual age. So, I would want to be her Hwang Tae Kyung. I think it would be an honor to be her first on screen partner in a drama that is very memorable for her. I also think Hwang Tae Kyung’s love for Go Mi Nam is really special.

 

MG2 (Hong Ki): I think I prefer the cute and talented Lee Kyu Won in Heartstrings. In that drama she showed her talent not only in acting but also her singing and dancing skills. I could be her Lee Shin who is willing to sacrifice his own dream just to see her happy and successful. But of course I wouldn’t be like Lee Shin. When she returned I will win her heart again and show her how much I still love her.

 

MG3 (Yong Hwa): I love Shin Hye-ssi drama Tree in Heaven. I heard she acted there as a 21 yrs old lady where in fact she’s only 16 years old that time. I must admit I cried watching it. I choose her character as Hana because I want to be her Oppa. I will protect her and willing to sacrifice my life just to see her live.

Hee Chul: All your answers are quite interesting. Shin Hye, how do you find their answers?

Shin Hye: Hmm… I was really expecting that they will mention Mi Nam and Kyu Won but not Hana. It’s interesting to hear that.

Hee Chul: Does that means for this round you choose Mystery Guy No. 3's answer?

Shin Hye: Ne. I think for this round I choose him.

Hee Chul: Looks like Mystery Guy No.3 is on a good start. Now our second question. After Park Shin Hye the actress, now let’s go to Park Shin Hye the singer.

Shin Hye: Oppa, I’m not a singer. (She blushed)

Shin Hye still feels shy whenever they mentioned about her singing.

Hee Chul: Yes you are not… for now. But if you will just pursue it you can Shin Hye. How about you join as in one of our album? I think the other boys will be happy too. (He look at the audience) Shin Hye singing with the Super Junior will be wonderful right?

Audience: Ne!

Shin Hye: Gomawo.

Hee Chul: Now as I was saying, for our next question. I’m sure you’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter