Her Choice and Their Date

A Valentine's Day Dating Game (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Chul: Now we are back. Are you all excited to know Shin Hye’s choice?

Audience: Ne!

Hee Chul: Who do you think should Shin Hye choose?

Some of the audience shout 1, some 2, others 3. This makes Shin Hye more confused.

Hee Chul: Shin Hye, are you ready to make your choice now?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: You can still change your mind. You can choose to date me.

Shin Hye: Aniyo Oppa. I’ve made my decision already.

Hee Chul: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: I really have no chance with you.

Shin Hye giggle.

Hee Chul: Before you made your final decision, I’ll give you a recap of their answers through out the show. Mystery Guy No.1, at the start of the show he already said that he will be your prince and he proved it to his answers. He is the man who like you as Go Minam, a beautiful rocker and feels like giving you a ring every time he see you dance “Single Ladies”. He is also the man who will give you 13 red roses. He said it means showing you his respect as what a prince will do to his princess. But he still denies that it means he is also your secret admirer. And for your date, he will bring you to a first class restaurant; watch movie and will do star gazing while dancing. He said since he is your prince he will let you decide on what movie to watch and if you will let him kiss you.

Shin Hye: And his answers are like how Tae Kyung is with Minam. He is like Prince Tae Kyung.

Hee Chul: Oh, Prince Tae Kyung. Now for Mystery Guy No.2, he said that he’ll be your buddy. A buddy with benefits I think. Kekeke. He is the one whose answers are always in relation to Heartstrings but with a touch of Jeremy. He really likes Lee Kyu Won so he chose your character and emotional song to Lee Shin as his favourite Shin Hye character and song. As for the dance, he likes your performance in Melon Music awards. He will give you 7 pink roses which he said to prove his friendship with you. But like what I’ve said, friend with hidden intention as 7 pink roses also mean high degree of infatuation. But he keeps on denying also that it’s not like that.  Even on your date, he still chose a more friendly date. Taking a bus on your way to your date, playing arcade games, riding a motorcycle in Han River and eat ice cream before bringing you home. It’s really like going out with your friend.

Shin Hye: He is like a combination of Jeremy and Joon Hee. But I think more of a Jeremy so I’ll call him Jeremy Chingu.

Hee Chul: So you have a prince and a chingu. Let’s see what you think of Mystery Guy No.3. He said he will be the happiest man if you choose him as your date. He made a good impression with you when he chose Hana as his favourite character of yours. For your performances, he chose your song Lovely Day and Satisfaction dance in Heartstrings as his favorites. When asked on what rose he will give you, he said he’ll give you 9 white roses. He said this means loyalty and everlasting love… that will stay with you either as a lover or friend. But he insisted that if you’ll be more than friends will all depend on your choice tonight. Then, for your date, which I think is still boring. He’ll bring you to a carnival date to eat and take rides there specifically the Carousel to remind you of Stairways to Heaven. Then you’ll go on a walk at the Botanical Garden and listen to songs… No talking. Then he’ll take you to a coffee shop before bringing you home. Isn’t that boring? I think the only thing that could make his ideal date exciting is his last surprise to you which he will only tell you if he was chosen.

Shin Hye: He seems very mysterious which make me think that he is a singer/song writer. But since he knows most of my projects, I’m also thinking that he is a fan.

Hee Chul: So now Shin Hye, who will you choose… the prince, the buddy/friend, or the songwriter/fan?

Shin Hye: Well… first I want to thank them all for participating in this game. For them to agree with this is already an honor for me. All of you seem to be good guys and it's really hard for me to choose.

Hee Chul: Then just choose me Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Hee Chul Oppa!

Hee Chul: Araso.

Shin Hye: The guy that I will choose is someone who is different and mysterious. His idea of our date may sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter