Dating Game Part 3

A Valentine's Day Dating Game (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Chul: Ask your question now Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Here’s my question. If I’ll choose you tonight… where would you bring me on our first date and why?

Hee Chul: Good question Shin Hye. Will you base your choice here?

Shin Hye: Ne. Since, this is meant to be a Valentines’ day date. The type of date that they could offer me will be a big factor on my decision.

Hee Chul: Did you here that mystery guys? You better think of a date that will catch Shin Hye’s attention. You may start first Mystery Guy No. 1.

MG1 (Geun Suk): I will go on a dinner and movie date with Shin Hye. First, we will go to a top class restaurant and have a good dinner. A princess like her deserves a good ambiance and delicious food. After the dinner, it’s time to relax a bit and watch a movie.

Hee Chul: And what movie will you watch?

MG1 (Geun Suk): It’s up to her. She’s my princess and as her prince I will grant all her request.

Hee Chul: You still want to be her prince ha? After the movie what will you do? That is if you still have time.

MG1 (Geun Suk): We can go the roof top of mall and then just stare at the sky there. Look at the stars together.

Hee Chul: Wait… I think I remember that scene. Don’t tell me after that if you won’t see stars you’ll act like punching her. But the truth is… you’ll kiss her.

MG1 (Geun Suk): Well… if the atmosphere lead us to that why not.

Hee Chul: Your answer here is really like Tae Kyung and Minam’s date.

MG1 (Geun Suk): Aniyo it will be definitely different from their date. If ever I will kiss her… I won’t do that punching thing. I think that’s unromantic. It would be better if we dance instead.

Hee Chul: That’s better. (He looked at Shin Hye) Omo! Shin Hye here is blushing. Is it because of the kiss?

Shin Hye: Ne. I just remember that scene in Minami Shineyo. We have to do different angles of that scene and it was really cold that time.

Hee Chul: Would you find it romantic if Mystery Guy No.1 will do that to you?

Shin Hye: It’s only romantic if I’ll do that with my boyfriend but not with a date. I don’t think I will be kissing someone whom I just met. Unless of course in a drama. But in reality, I wouldn’t do that.

Hee Chul: We all know that Shin Hye. Even doing kiss scene on your drama makes you feel awkward what more if you do it with someone you just met. What if you join “We Got Married” and I will be your husband, will you allow me kiss you?

Shin Hye: Oppa! (She blush again)

Hee Chul: Araso, Shin Hye. So, what do you think of Mystery Guy No.1 answer.

Shin Hye: Though what he said is a bit typical, I still find it romantic.

Hee Chul: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Treating me like a princess, letting me choose on what to watch and the dance at the roof top I think is really romantic. Any girl will feel like a real princess if someone will do that to her.

Hee Chul: No kiss?

Shin Hye: A kiss on the cheek should be fine.

Hee Chul: That’s good enough right Mystery Guy No.1.

MG1 (Geun Suk): Ne, at least I can kiss her.

Shin Hye’s POV: His answers are always related to Tae Kyung and he seems close to Hee Chul Oppa. It means he is someone close to Geun Suk and him. Could it be one of the Choco boys? Who could it be… Jong Hun?

Hee Chul: Araso. Let’s see if you’ll have that chance at the end of the show. Now, Mystery Guy No.2, how will you spend your date with Shin Hye?

MG2 (Hong Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter