Dating Game Part 2

A Valentine's Day Dating Game (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Chul: I guess its now time for the fourth question. Are you ready Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne, Oppa.

Hee Chul: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul looked at Shin Hye and smirk.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Hee Chul: I was just thinking. How about we stop this now and I’ll just be your date?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Hee Chul: What do you think? (He asked the audience)

Audience: Ne, Oppa!

Hee Chul: See, they all agree.

One of the mystery guys react.

MG2 (Hong Ki): Andwe! I should be her date!

Hee Chul: Chincha?! I don’t think so. I should be her date.

MG2 (Hong Ki): Aniyo. Shin Hye will choose me.

Hee Chul: You seem so confident that Shin Hye will choose you.

MG2 (Hong Ki): Ne.

Shin Hye: He reminds me of Jeremy in Minami Shineyo.

Hee Chul: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Hong Ki’s character there is really childish but cute.  I would want to have a brother or friend like him.

Hee Chul: How about a boyfriend like him?

Shin Hye: I will feel burden if he’ll be my boyfriend. He’s too immature. Don’t get me wrong, I’m referring to Jeremy and not Hong Ki.

Hee Chul: We know that Shin Hye. What if Hong Ki invite you on a date today what will your reaction be?

Shin Hye laugh.

Hee Chul: Why are you laughing?

Shin Hye: I think that won’t happen. Or if it ever happen, we won’t consider is as a date. Like I always say, even if people see me with Hong Ki they will not think that we are on a date. He is the least person that I will have an issue when it comes to things like that.

Hee Chul: Omo, poor Hong Ki.

Shin Hye: Oppa, it’s not like that. I’m just really comfortable with him so I think that won’t happen.

Hong Ki’s POV: Shin Hye just really sees me as a friend.

Hee Chul: Araso. Shin Hye. How about Geun Suk and Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: With Geun Suk and Yong Hwa, even if people don’t see me with them there are still issues.

Hee Chul: Is that the reason why you are not that vocal about your friendship with them?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I treat them all equally. They are all my friends. Maybe I’m just really more comfortable with Hong Ki.

Geun Suk’s POV: Why are you more comfortable with him?

Yong Hwa’s POV: Has this something to do with the antis again?

Hee Chul: Hong Ki must be so happy now after hearing that. Now, let’s go to the fourth question. This is for real now. Mysterious Guys are you ready?

MG1/MG2/MG3: Ne.

Hee Chul: Araso. For our forth question, if you will give Shin Hye a flower specifically a rose. What color and how many will you give her?

MG2 (Hong Ki): I will give Shin Hye 7 pink roses. Pink roses are said to be “flower of sweet thoughts and gentle emotions”. It also indicates an affection that may turn into deeper love. Innocent love that has not yet blossomed into passion and a deep affection that has not yet reached its pinnacle. Like what I've said from the start of the show, I want to be her friend first. And will just see wherever that will lead us after. I’ll give her seven because it means high degree of infatuation.

 

http://www.flowermeaning.info/Pink.php

Hee Chul: Wait… you said high degree of infatuation? I knew it! You’re just pretending to be a friend so she’ll be comfortable with you. But the truth is you really like her. Am I right?

MG2 (Hong Ki): Aniyo. It’s not like that. Like what I’ve said will see what happen next.

Hong Ki’s POV: Yah! Why did I say that? What will Shin Hye think later if she saw me? I hope she won’t think about what Hee Chul said. But wait… Am I really not feeling anything more than friendship towards her? Aissh… Hong Ki… of course you’re infatuated with Shin Hye. Who wouldn’t, she’s beautiful and kind. But it's only up to that. I treasure our friendship more than anything else.

Hee Chul: Shin Hye, do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter