The Host, The Searcher and The Mysterious Men

A Valentine's Day Dating Game (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBC Music special Valentine’s Day Dating Game show is about to start at 6pm. At the backstage, the host Kim Hee Chul was already with the searcher Park Shin Hye.

Hee Chul: Shin Hye-ah, are you nervous?

Shin Hye: Ne, Hee Chul-ssi.

Hee Chul: Don’t be too formal ah. Just call me Oppa.

Shin Hye: Oh, mianhe. Oppa.

Hee Chul: I wonder who will be the guys that you'll be choosing for tonight.

Shin Hye: Oppa, you don’t know who they are?

Hee Chul: Ne. They didn’t tell me. They said I might tell them to you.

Shin Hye smile. Hee Chul is known to be careless sometimes when it comes to secret that’s why maybe they kept it as a secret to him.

Shin Hye: Chincha? Will you oppa?

Hee Chul: Hmmm… I don’t know. Maybe yes... maybe no. Kekeke.

Shin Hye: I think that’s the reason. Kekeke.

They were having a good time talking when the staff already call Hee Chul to inform him that the show is about to start.

At the signal of the director Hee Chul starts the show.

Hee Chul: Annyeonghaseyo Hee Chul-imnida! Omo, today is Valentine’s day and yet all of you are here. You also don’t have a date like me?

Audience: Ne. (They all replied loudly)

Hee Chul: Do you want to be my date?

Audience: Ne. (They shouted and some giggle)

Hee Chul: Araso. We’ll talk about that later. But for now ,we are here to find a Valentine Date for a beautiful lady. A lady who’s most male k-pop artist’s mother want her to be their daughter-in-law. Hmm… I think I should ask my Umma too, maybe she also like her. (He act like getting something from his pocket) Aigoo, I forgot my phone. These guys should be thankful that I forgot my phone. If not, they won’t have any chance for our searcher. If my Umma said she likes her, I will not let her choose anymore and ask her as my date for tonight.

The audience laughed. They are enjoying the cleverness of Hee Chul.

Hee Chul: I won’t keep you waiting. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet our searcher for tonight. The face of MBC Music… Ms. Park Shin Hye.

Shin Hye appear on the stage wearing a yellow mini dress which she wore before in her Taiwanese series “Hayate the Combat Butler”

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Park Shin Hye-imnida. (She said to the audience and then turns to Hee Chul) Annyeonghaseyo Hee Chul-ssi.

Hee Chul: Annyeonghaseyo. Shin Hye-ah, you can just call me Hee Chul Oppa. If at the end of the show you can’t choose among the guys, well... you have Hee Chul Oppa here. (He winks at her) Am I right? (He asks the audience)

Audience: Ne, Hee Chul Oppa! (The audience shouts)

Hee Chul: See Shin Hye…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter