Collateral

Collateral

You groan as you struggle to attempt to open your eyes. Your head is throbbing as you slowly move is around your pillow. Wait. Not your pillow. This bed is far too comfortable to be the one at the EXO mansion. You manage to peel your eyes open, and you’re greeted by one of your worst nightmares. The pink room. Everything came flooding back to you. In the car was Jimin, not your brother. He knocked you out and now you were back at his house, in the room he tried to lock you away. 

 When you and Jimin dated, it was great for the first few months, but then he became creepy and possessive and obsessive. You had tried to break it off but Jimin had a way of making you feel guilty for trying to leave him and he always ended up charming you back into his world.

 The night you had finally escaped from him was after an evening at the bar. You were supposed to have met Jimin there but he was running late, like usual. You saw a friend you knew from high school and began talking with him, joking about teachers and what not. It had been completely innocent. Neither of you were touching each other, not leaning in close to one another, nothing romantic whatsoever. 

 Your friend had told you he was going to run to the bathroom quick, but was taking a lot longer than one normally would. You had decided to go and look for him around the bar. When you approached the small hallway towards the bathrooms, that’s when you hear the grunts and swearing. You swung the bathroom door open, only to be met with Jimin beating the out of your friend. 

 “Stay away from my girl" he panted, throwing another punch to your friend who was already on the ground.

 “What the Jimin, get off of him" you cry, trying to tear Jimin away. 

 “Y/N.. I-“ he begins. 

 “I don’t want to ing hear. Get out” you yell, trying to lift your friend to take him to the hospital. The entire time you had been at the hospital with your friend, Jimin had spammed you with apologies.

 I’m sorry.

 Please forgive me.

 I love you. 

 Please Y/N   

You hadn’t responded to any of the messages. When you returned to his apartment to gather your things, Jimin was laying on the couch crying. Liquor bottles littered around him on the floor and coffee table, but you didn’t care. This was the last straw. He was too possessive of you, you felt like you couldn’t breathe. It wasn’t healthy.

 “Y/N" he mumbles. “You came back.” 

 “I’m only here to grab my things, and then I’m gone. I’m not kidding Jimin, I’m done.” You spit, walking into the bedroom. 

 You hear Jimin roll off the couch, onto the floor whole struggling to get up. Once he does, he charges himself into the bedroom, huffing, his face twisting with rage.

 “You think you can just ing leave me like that? Over what? Some guy? I was ing protecting you!” he screams, spit flying from his mouth. You could see the vein popping in his forehead, his face red with anger. “You’re ing him aren’t you? You always were a dirty little " he spits.

 “Jesus Christ Jimin!” you yell. “Do you hear yourself? You sound ing crazy! I haven’t seen him since high school! This is why I’m leaving. I can’t handle this !”

 “Ha. That’s cute baby. You’re not going anywhere. You’re mine. Forever and always” 

 “Like hell I am.” You spit. 

 Jimin rushes towards you, pushing you onto the bed before climbing on top of you, straddling you. His weight bearing down on you, making it hard to move. 

“Get off me Jimin!” you yell. 

Your efforts are useless, he’s much stronger than you, but you don’t give up. You manage to punch him in the face, temporarily shocking him. You push him off of you, scrambling to get off the bed. You roll onto the floor, attempting to get to your feet. Screw your things, you could buy more. This was now life or death. “I don’t think so" Jimin said in a sing song voice. He scrambles behind you, managing to catch your foot, trying to drag you back. You kick him in the chest, taking his breath away before getting to your feet and running to the door. Opening it, you look behind you, seeing Jimin charge for you, you try to run but he’s quick. He grabs you by the wrist, pulling you back to him. He gives you a small smile before bashing your head against the door frame, knocking you out cold. He drags your body back inside before peaking his head out, making sure none of his neighbors had witnessed anything. 

It would be a shame to have to kill them. 

 When you had woken up a few hours later, you were in the exact room you were in now. The pink room. The windows were bolted shut, the door locked from the outside. You were stuck. The only reason you had escaped the last time was because he had forgotten to lock your door before he left to do something. You snuck out and never looked back. But now you were back, and scared for your life. Jimin was unpredictable and unstable, you didn’t know which version of himself you were going to get. Either he would be happy you were back here, with him or extremely angry that you had left him in the first place. When you heard the sound of the door being unlocked, your stomach dropped. You hugged your knees tightly against the headboard. 

 “Ah, my sweet Y/N. I finally have you back" he sighs, staring at you with a smile on his face. “I’ve missed you baby”

 “I’m not back Jimin. You took me! I don’t want to be here!” you cry. 

 “I’m saving you from those ruthless monsters you’ve been working for, and no doubt ing.” He snarls. 

 “Who cares if I am. I’m not yours!” you say. 

 “Oh, but you are baby and you always will be.”

 “I will never be yours" You can see the anger boiling up inside of him. He balls his fists, clenching his jaw as he walks towards you. He reaches over, grabbing a fist full of your hair before yanking you off the bed. Your scalp burns as he drags to from the room and into the living room where you see a chair and some rope. 

“No no no" you cry. 

 “You will love me. Even if I have to beat the hate from you.” He spits, pulling you up into the chair and tying you up. 

 No matter how much you wiggled and fought, you were unable to free yourself. You held your tears when he first punched you in the face. You held your tears as he continued to beat you. You finally broke down only minutes later, but your pleas and begging for him to stop went unheard. You’d finally passed out after what felt like hours of torture. Upon waking up, your laying in the bed in the pink room. Your body is weak and throbbing but you know you need to get out of there, now. You turn the hand, but unfortunately the door is locked.  You drag yourself to the window, praying and pleading it to be unlocked, and it is. Your open it, climbing out onto the grass. You’ve never been so happy for a ground level apartment.

 After a few minutes of walking, you’re on a main street, holding onto the brick buildings to steady yourself. You’re exhausted, your body is even weaker from having to push yourself to keep going. You feel like you’re going to break. “Y/N?” you hear from down the street. Your vision is blurry, but you watch as the figure walks closer to you. 

 “Jesus, what the happened to you" you hear. You recognize the voice, it’s Yixing. Who the did this to you" he growls as you collapse into his arms. 

“Park Jimin" you mumble, fading into the darkness that has been pulling you under.