Collateral

Collateral

The group was speechless as the phone was passed around, displaying Jondae’s beaten and bruised body.

“Those motherers” Kyungsoo growled.

“What do they want?” Lay asks, being the only relatively calm one. You were crying profusely, the picture of Jongdae forever etched in your mind.

“Namjoon wants to meet in an hour to discuss details” Suho sighs.

“I guess he wasn’t joking when he said Bangtan was coming back" Chanyeol murmurs.

“I’m going with you" Minseok states, looking at Suho.

“I’m going alone. Everyone stays here, keep watch of the place in case they plan another attack or something” Suho says. “I’m going to head out”

“Wait" Sehun yells, running into his room quickly. “Here” he says, handing something to Suho. “It’s a tracker, with a camera and audio. We’ll be watching" he states. Suho nods his head before turning away, walking out the door without a glance back. Sehun and Minseok sat in Sehun’s room, watching the camera that Suho had attached to his shirt. They were nervous, along with everyone else.

Unfortunately for them that camera seemed to have malfunctioned before they could hear Namjoon’s terms. You paced around the living room for a little bit, before moving to the kitchen and then the hallway. It had felt like years that Suho had been gone. The second you heard the front door open, you eyes shot up to see a conflicted looking Suho walk in.

“Well?” Minseok and Chanyeol ask. “They only want one thing.” Suho says, looking around the group.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asks. “They want Y/N" he says, all eyes are now on you.

“ that, not happening.” Kai snaps, waving his hand.

“I’ll do it.” You say, looking Suho in the eyes.

“What?” Lay gasps.

“I said I’ll do it. It’s my fault they took Jongdae. He’s important to you guys.” You tell them.

“You’re important too" Chanyeol says.

“Not as important as he is. Look, you’ve all been wonderful to me but I’m not about to let you lose one of your own because you protected me" you say.

“You are one of us.” Suho says. “Which is why you’re going to go, but you won’t be alone.”

“What do you mean?” you ask. “He wants you tonight. So Sehun get a good working camera and put it on her somewhere they won’t see it. You’ll be doing what you do best, tracking" he says to Sehun. The rest of us will be a few blocks away watching everything going down and ready to fight to get you back.” He says. “Everyone clear?” he asks. The men all nod their heads.

“Suit up" he says before everyone disperses to get prepared. “Don’t worry" Suho smiles at you. “We got you"

**

Half an hour later everyone is ready to go. Sehun has the camera attached to you discreetly and the rest of the men have their guns, ammo and whatever else they need. Kyungsoo walks out of the basement with a large rocket launcher and a smile on his face.

“Is that necessary?” Lay sighs.

“ yeah it is" Chanyeol and Baekhyun grin.

Your palms are sweaty and your stomach is a bundle of nerves as everyone walks out of the house. You wave to the rest of the guys as you and Suho climb into a car together while everyone else heads for the van. Suho tries to ease your mind during the drive but it really doesn’t work. Your mind races to whether or not they’ll actually come for you. What if they’re too late? What if Bangtan shoots you in the head the moment you step into the house? It was the unknown of what was going to happen to you that scared you the most. Suho pulls onto gravel road about an hour later, only slightly out of the city. He pulls out his phone, sending a quick text, you assume to this Namjoon character to let him know he had you there. He quickly ties a rope around your wrists and puts a rag in your mouth before taping it.

“I’m sorry" he sighs. “I’m going to have to act like I don’t care that I’m giving you up, okay?” he warns you. “But it’s just that, and act.”

You gulp and nervously nod your head. You see the front door open, only one light on making the men standing in the door only shadows.

“Let’s go" you huff, opening the passenger door. Suho meets you around the car, gripping onto your upper arm, tightly. He drags you behind him, letting you pretend that you’re struggling with the ropes around your wrist and the rag in your mouth.

“Here, Namjoon" Suho spits, shoving you towards an angry looking man.

“You don’t seem too bothered by this" Namjoon chuckles. “I would have thought you’d grown attached to her. She really is such a pretty little thing" he smiles, caressing your cheek.

“She’s been more of a pain in my . Good ing riddance. She’s your problem now" Suho spits, turning, he gives you a quick sympathetic look before his face goes stone cold again.

Namjoon grabs your arm just as Suho did, dragging you inside. This time you really did put up a fight. You didn’t want to go. You were terrified. Once you’re in the house, the door slams behind you.

“Strip her, Yoongi" Namjoon orders. A smaller man with a face made of stone walks towards you with a pair of scissors. He doesn’t hesitate in the least to cut your shirt off easily despite you trying to push him away. When he’s discarded your shirt, he s your jeans as someone behind you holds you still. The tears you were trying so desperately to hold back began to fall.

“Don’t worry, we won’t kill you right away. A pretty girl like you should have some fun before you die. Load her in the van" Namjoon says, the menacing smile never leaving his face.

**

The men watched as Namjoon eyed you up and down, the anger rising in each man watching. They hated that you were in this position in the first place. The moment they heard Namjoon order Yoongi to strip you, they all froze. They hadn’t thought of this as a possibility. What the was he planning on doing with you?

“What do we do now?” Minseok asks, panicked.

“Load her in the van" they hear, everyone peeking up.

“Where are they taking her?” Chanyeol snaps.

“Follow the van" they hear Suho come through the radio. “I’ve got Jongdae. Go get Y/N" he orders.

Baekhyun starts the van, the tires burning out as he raced towards the driveway that you’d soon be leaving.

**

You and Namjoon, along with one other man were placed in one van, as the rest of the men climbed into a separate one.

“Can’t take any chances, incase Suho was lying to me and did plan to get you back.” Namjoon explains.

Your mind was fuzzy as you tried to comprehend what he had just told you. You definitely felt like you were ed. The van you were in rips out of the driveway with the second one following not far behind. The two Van’s are the only cars on the road, except for a pair of headlights you now see trailing behind.

**

“She’s in the last one. She’s gotta be" Lay exclaims, positive that he saw your shadow.

“Are you sure?” Baekhyun snaps. Before Lay can answer the two Van’s split up, forcing Baekhyun to make a split decision. He chose to follow the second van. Your heart sank as you watched the third van, that you knew your saviors were in turn to follow the second van. Your tears continued to flow as Namjoon just chuckled.

“What did I say, Kook. I knew they’d try something" Namjoon laughs.

“Yup, you called it.” Kooks chuckles with his boss. A few hours later, you pull up to an abandoned building and the terrified feeling you had felt before was much, much worse.

“Let’s go" Kook snapped, yanking you from the car. You shivered as the cool night air hit your bare skin.

“Where are we?” you asked, hoping they’d give you some kind of answer.

“Don’t worry, you’ll have fun" Namjoon smiles. You’re pulled harshly into the dark building, your entire body shivering. You can hear the faint sound of men yelling, from what sounds like below you. You didn’t know what was down there and you didn’t want to find out either.

“Please" you cried. “I don’t want to go"

“It’s cute you think you have a choice” Namjoon tells you, cocking his head to the side. “Let’s go Jungkook" Jungkook grips your hair, dragging you down a set of stairs, the noise becoming louder.

When you get to the bottom of the stairs, you’re pulling through a door into a brightly lit room, with men in suits scattered around cages with almost women crying inside.

“What is this?” you cry.

“Trafficking ring, what else?” Jungkook smiles.

“No no no" you cry. “I don’t want to go" you plead.

“Please don’t” Instead of answering you, Jungkook drags you to an empty cage, shoving you inside before locking the metal door.

“A new submission, gentleman. Seems as though Bangtan have brought a quite stunning young woman" you hear over a P.A system. Within seconds, there’s a flock of men surrounding you, whispering, and eye ing you.

“$60,000” a man yells.

“$70,000” someone else yells.

The bidding goes on, higher and higher. Its seems as though they like you more the more you cried out, begging them to stop. The total got up too $500,000 before it became quiet, nobody else bidding.

“Going once.. going twice..” someone yells before being interrupted.

“$1,000,000” a young man yells out, a smirk on his face. “Would anyone else like to bid higher, than Mr. Seo here?” the man asks. The rest of the men shook their heads, unwilling to outbid him.

“Sold to Mr. Seo for $1,000,000” the man says, opening your cage, dragging you out and pushing you towards the man who had just purchased you.

“We’ll be seeing you soon" Namjoon whispered in your ear before walking away. The man who bought you, gripped your arm, pulling you away from the crowd. You were sure you were going to have bruises with how hard each man had grabbed you. Although some bruises seemed to be the least of your worries. Johnny pulled you out of the building before shoving you into a car and getting into the drivers seat.

“What are you going to do with me?” you whimper, tired and cold and terrified.

“I’m not going to hurt you, unless your precious lover boys don’t agree to my terms.” He says, his eyes remaining on the road.

“What terms?” you ask.

“I want half of their drug district, in exchange for you.” He tells you.

“What about Namjoon?” you ask.

“I don’t give a about Bangtan. I did what I needed to do to get what I want” he says. “and you’re going to help me with that.” You stared out the window of the speeding car, wondering if you were worth that much to them.

**

The moment Baekhyun caught up to the van, crashing into it, all the boys fled to get you out and to safety. The members of Bangtan in the van barely noticed EXO searching for you, except for one.

“She’s not ing here" Minseok snaps. “Of course she’s not.” Hoseok chuckles. “Good luck trying to find her now, she could be sold to anyone. The men stood up, looking at each other, wondering how they could have let you down so badly. 

Where were you?