Chapter 5

Anniversary Collection

Request: Do what you want you doormat

“Shua,” Jeonghan said quietly, holding out his hand.

 

 

Joshua stared at it for a few moments before placing his hand in Jeonghan’s.

 

Jeonghan laced their fingers together, his elegant thin fingers contrasting with Joshua’s larger hand.

 

Silently, they walked home. Well, Jeonghan was walking Joshua home. Ever since their make up Jeonghan started showing up everywhere. Doing things for Joshua. Being there for him. Acting like he was Joshua’s ing boyfriend.

 

He carried Joshua’s school bag, walked Joshua home, opened doors for Joshua. It made Joshua simultaneously sick and gleeful. Jeonghan was doing all the things he did for his former girlfriends for Joshua and then some.

 

It made Joshua sick because he wasn’t one of Jeonghan’s stupid exes. He knew him. Too well. He knew while Jeonghan was attentive he was also a lazy bastard. This pandering he was doing made Joshua sick to his stomach. But a part of him was full of vindictive glee. And an odd sense of contentment. That Jeonghan wanted Joshua so badly that he was going out of his way to do things he wouldn’t normally do.

 

They needed to talk. About where this was going. If it was going anywhere at all.


Request: about unicorn shua's powers

 

“Joshua?” His voice in a panic. “Vernon got hurt!”

 

The unicorn came pounding the stairs. “How badly?”

 

“Some sort of poison,” Seungkwan says, his voice full of panic.

 

Joshua wasted no time, calling his magic and gently touching Vernon with his horn.

 

Being a unicorn meant Joshua had magic and at the core of it, purifying abilities.


Request: more of these waters are dangerous

Jihoon hummed, sending off texts to Seunghee about what she thought of her outfits. Lee Jihoon had gotten a lot more talkative lately, actually forming sentences. The wonders of dating Seunghee.

 

Jisoo loved teasing Seunghee about it. How she made the boy with the emotional IQ of a rock to something akin to a human.

 

“Baby,” Jeonghan whispered into her ear, “pay attention to me.” He wrapped his arms around her waist even tighter, making sure she was right against his chest with her being on his lap.

 

Giving him a light peck on the cheek, Jisoo went back to her phone.

 

Jeonghan pouted. “Soo.”

 

“Just a few more minutes,” Jisoo said, patting his hands that held her. “She’s getting overly excited and I need to be there for her.”

 

“It’s just a date,” Jeonghan muttered. “If he’s that in love with her he’ll love whatever she’s going to wear even if she thinks it’s ugly.”

 

She sighed. “We as girls know but we still want to look pretty. We want to see that shocked expression on our loved ones faces.” She smirked, “Like the time I wore that white dress you liked you so much.”

 

Jeonghan let out a tiny groan of appreciation. “You were so ing gorgeous. In and out of it.”

 


Request: more of one night is all i ask

Yawning, Joshua snuggled into the warmth that surrounded him.

 

Jeonghan snored on, burying his nose into Joshua’s hair. It made Joshua smile, reaching out to pet Jeonghan softly.

 

Joshua was an early riser, much to Jeonghan’s pain. He wanted long mornings sleeping in or sleepy morning . Both of which was hard to have if Joshua woke up earlier than him. But it was something Joshua couldn’t control.

 

Speaking of mornings, he needed to get up and get ready. He was going to go out with his beloved dongsaengs. The ones who when he introduced Yoon Jeonghan as his boyfriend.

 

He squirmed, getting out of Jeoghan’s octopus arms.

 

“Kitten,” he groaned sleepily. “Come back to bed.”

 

Joshua sent him a tiny glare, hitting him lightly on the face. “I told you I had plans today. And you know how I feel about that pet name.”

 

“You love it while simultaneously hating it a bit,” Jeonghan mumbled, trying to inch closer to Joshua. “It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when I say it but it embarrasses you. So I only call you that when we’re alone.”