You Want me to What? (Send me a love letter)

Anniversary Collection

A/N: Someone asked for married life of Send me a Love Letter but i wrote getting married, my bad


“I’m sorry what?” Jeonghan looked at their friends with bewildered eyes. “You want us to what? I don’t think I heard you.”

“For a doctor, one would think you’d be getting your physicals to check on your hearing. Doctor heal thyself and all that jazz,” Mingyu muttered.

Jeonghan glared. He heard them. But their idea was stupid. He opened his mouth to snap at them, but Joshua cut him off.

“Why would we want to spend the night separately?” He held onto Jeonghan’s hand tightly. “We’ve lived together for three years now. Slept together every night in the same bed. What’s one night before we get married?”

“We’re already married too. Paperwork and all,” Jeonghan added.

The two of them had gone to back to Joshua’s beloved Los Angeles and filed their marriage there. They had a small ceremony and a party full of Joshua’s friends and family. And those who could afford the trip to America during that time with them. Not all of their friends from Korea could though, so they were holding another party here. And to the insistence of some rather saccharine friends, aka Seungkwan, Seokmin, and to Jeonghan’s surprise Mingyu, they needed to do another ceremony here too.

But allowing their friends to plan it in Korea seemed to be a mistake.

“It’s just one night as you said,” Minghao said with a shrug. “What’s wrong with doing it then?”

“Because it’s stupid,” Jeonghan replied. “It’s not like Joshua’s a and you’re trying to protect his chastity. Which I did away with very thoroughly if you all wanted to know.”

Groans echoed through the room; some fake retching was added to the mix as well.

“Just let them sleep together,” Vernon groaned. “I don’t want to hear anymore. Let them each other’s brains out.”

“Not like it’s going to make them look any different the next day,” Wonwoo muttered.

“Shua just might have a limp,” Seungcheol snickered.

Blushing, Joshua reached over to where he was sitting and punched him in the arm. “ you,” he said sweetly, he paused, “oh wait. Jihoon does that.”

Jeonghan snorted. Jihoon choked on his drink.