Dinner or me?

Anniversary Collection

A/N: someone requested an extra from the red riding hood story aka caution mother said watch for the wolf. how to request yourself. read the rules https://twitter.com/lietothedevil/status/1163361439341400064?s=20 https://twitter.com/lietothedevil/status/1163361439341400064?s=20


Jeonghan opened the door to their house, breathing in the scent of a stew and the lovely scent of his husband. The first thing they had done when they ran away that night was get married. Joshua demanded it.


“In case they come after us,” he said, “once we’re married they can’t do anything.” He tightened his hold on Jeonghan’s jacket, “I won’t be separated from you again.”

He thought Joshua was being touch dramatic but his words delighted his inner wolf. With marriage Joshua couldn’t be anyone’s but his. Jeonghan hugged him close and breathed him in, murmuring his assent.

It was a quiet wedding, consisting only of them and the priest. Once that was done, Joshua filed their marriage with the government and they moved into the home Joshua had spoke of.

Jeonghan was leery at first, wondering if Joshua’s parents would come and try to take Joshua back. But months passed and no one came.

They settled into married life. Jeonghan took up work with city police, since he was hunter might as well hunt criminals. Joshua had gone back to university, using his trust fund.


“Welcome home officer,” Joshua smiled, turning around to face him.

Jeonghan gaped. He stared at Joshua, eyes drinking him up.

Joshua normally wore a cute little apron Jeonghan purchased for him over his clothes, but not today. Today he wore just a shirt. A threadbare one that belonged to Jeonghan going by the bagginess; Jeonghan liked his clothing loose. And beneath, well Joshua wore nothing at all. The shirt covered his , but barely. With a tiny move, the shirt swished and Jeonghan saw Shua’s asscheeks.

“Like what you see,” Joshua gave him a teasing smile, his eyes sparkling dangerously.

Swallowing dryly, Jeonghan nodded. “What’s the occasion darling?” He moved closer, wrapping his hands around Joshua’s hips.

Joshua shrugged, making the shirt ride up far enough that Jeonghan saw the tip of Joshua’s soft . “I wanted to give my husband a little surprise.” He nuzzled Jeonghan. “I know it’s been a bit hard since we weren’t able to get away from the city the last full moon. Let’s get rid of our frustrations.” Guiding Jeonghan’s hands, he placed one on each cheek, as Jeonghan squeezed. “Did you want dinner first or me?”

Jeonghan his lips. “You.”