PROLOGUE

CITY 127 ₪ nct ff

゚+*:;;:*

He said, sunsets and sunrise are the only reminder how every day starts and how your busy day ends.

He said, when you look at it, the colors yellow and orange embers right through your cornea.

He said, the sunlight is the primary source of vitamin D which gives enough strength for a person through out his/her everyday life.

And he said, when the sunlight flickers through your skin it feels hot and sweat starts to come out on every pores when you stay long.

All these sayings were once told me by my father who never even had experience seeing and feeling those.

But whenever he tells me stories and how he describe every details of it feels like I've been seeing the sun with my very own eyes.

It gave me strength.
It gave me hope.
It gave me the will to go on with such dead life we are now living in.

But when my father died, the images of how he mold the imaginations through my head gradually ceased to exist.

I wanted to remember everything.

But life here in Ashborne feels dead like a disease crawling into you and that you have to adapt into them.

I want to know how it feels like..

To be able to experience how Earth was when LIFE really do exist.