04.

Friends? what a joke.

《YOU KNOW?

 

Johnny stares at me, in shock but also hints of happiness showed on his face. The silence made me feel uncomfortable and not only that, I was more than embarassed. 

"I can explain, I know that I'm not suppose to feel this wa--"

He burst into a fit of laughter, " easy there, little man". He raises one of his hands which indicates for me to stop. 

"dude, we all know that you have a crush on haechan", he peers up to see my reaction. 

I looked at him all wide eyed and unable to say anything. 

"you should see yourself in the mirror right now, you look hilarious," he chuckles, "on a serious note, we were just all waiting for you to figure it out on your own since this is something only you could deal with"

He went on to explain that the other hyungs knew what was up since I was talking to Haechan less and less everyday which was quite odd because we were like two peas in a pod and we could never be separated. It was suspicious in all aspects and they couldn't bare the silence between us so they did their own investigation on this and figured it out way easier than they should've. 

"what--how?" I couldn't believe it, there was no way that I could've been obvious about my intention. They had asked me questions about this situation but I usually shrugged it off and pretended that I didn't know. 

"hyung instincts" he points a finger to his head, "we've known you for far too long to not know". 

Johnny stood up from where he was sitting and pats my head before grabbing his towel from the rack. 

"I'm gonna take a shower for a bit before we head down". He disappears into the bathroom and I slump down on the loveseat, still unable to process what just happened. I realized that I was overthinking the whole situation, the hyungs knew all along and they still treated me normally. They even supported me to find myself by giving me a little push here and there. 

-

" so is everybody here now?",  Taeyong says as he does a head count, "you guys really need to start answering me"

We all chuckled, we loved doing this to him since he gets annoyed easily which just shows how sensitive he can be sometimes.

" yes hyung we're all here but Lucas is in the bathroom", doyoung says after taking a sip out of his water bottle and points in the direction of the men's bathroom which was right next to the recipient desk. I'm pretty sure he was chatting up the lady at the desk before heading to the bathroom, typical lucas behavior. 

"let's wait til he comes back and than we can head off wherever", he addresses and everybody nods their head as an indication that they understand. We were all being grouped depending on who wants to go where. Haechan wanted to go to the arcade because he enjoys playing games and I did too so we were placed in the same group but this time, it was just me and him since Taeil wanted to go see a movie. 

Haechan usually wears his heart on his sleeve so I could see his intentions clearly, he pouted and shot his doe eyes at Taeil every once and awhile but his reply was still the same. He wanted hyung to come with us but nothing could change his mind and I might know why because I caught him winking at me and mouthing a 'good luck' before heading off with his dongsaengs.

We all went in separate directions and split up into groups of two or three but I was glad to see who my partner was but I wasn't sure if he wanted me to be with him. In the taxi, I struggled to communicate in thai but luckily for me, the driver could speak english. The location wasn't very far either but it felt like we drove for hours since there was this tense silence between me and Haechan. 

"soo. . " I tried to start a conversation since it's been a while that we've actaully had a decent one.

"have you been to this arcade before?", I asked and realizing too late how stupid that question was. It was our first trip to thailand so obviously not.

"um no", he looks over at me with a questionable look and I looked away immediately because of how nervous he makes me feel when we make eye contact. His gaze lingered on for a while before the abrupt stop that the driver made in front of the pedestrian. 

Haechan was so shocked that his body jumped a lil bit from his seat but not all the way since his seatbelt was still intact. His hands unconsciously grabs mines and I didn't know if I was flustered because of the stop or his hands against mines. I held my breath for as long as I can before he retracted his hands back.

"sorry guys ! the pedestrian was passing when the light was obviously green", the driver seems frustrated, "they're jaywalking, illegal"

I laughed but it wasn't a sincere one since it was just to settle the mood.

I looked over and see that Haechan's face is all red and he's holding on to his hands which shows that he was nervous but about what ?

I tap him on his shoulder and felt a little squirm from him, "are you okay?"

"y-yeah i'm fine".

The driver says from the front seat, "we're almost there, i just have to turn a left into this area"

"okay sir" i smiled as I replied but my eyes were still on Haechan but I knew I would be making him uncomfortable if i stared any longer so I looked away to see the driver parking into a spot. 

We're here and all I could worry about was if this hangout session of ours would be fun. 

 

 

A/N: sO i changed the second chapter alot since my friend recommended me to do so and I agreed because I felt like it would be a good way to spice up the story and the plots that are to come. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I havent been updating alot and I came back to see people actaully reading this which makes me extremely happy so thanks love.