Flashback: Legendary Duo

Play Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tete and JY took the opportunity to search for the boss when the attackers were in a blind spot. Soon, their attackers will find it weird that neither of them had died and gone after them.

 

Both of them keeps twisting their head like madmen trying to find that one fat rabbit with red-bloody eyes.

"Can't you call your friends to help?" Taeyeon felt anxious as time tick by, that's when she remembers the other two elites that were in JY's party the first time she met him.

"They're busy people"

Taeyeon couldn't help but snicker, "Why? So you're not busy?".

JY scorns through the phone, "Excuse me, I'm the busiest of all".

"Ahh, I see" Taeyeon smacks her lips, nodding her head, obviously not convinced.

JY could tell through her tone, he defends him "Hey, look, if you know who-"

Taeyeon just cuts him off, there's nothing to explain, he had engraved an impression of a nerd gamer in her mind "I get it, I get it"

For some reasons, JY didn't defend himself like he usually would do, it caught her off guard, maybe he is worried for this fight as well.

 

"Wait" Tete stopped. She just found something. There are small and huge paw marks on the ground, she went in deeper and they are the rabbit's minions are in the bush, that means the boss should be nearby.

A red light flashed past Tete, "Careful!" JY pulled Tete behind him.

In the darkness, there's a pair of bloodthirst eyes glowing. That was the boss.

It wasn't like some cute furry rabbit Taeyeon had in mind initially, it has blade-like teeth as if it was a saw, blood-stained furs and eyes that are entirely blood red. 

As if the rabbit has a psychotic personality, it smiles as it crept in the dark, its bloodthirst eyes forming a creepy crescent, then hops out and goes bouncing around crazily, making it a hard target for Taeyeon to aim at it.

Luckily, some guilds must have found the rabbit earlier and dealt more than three-quarter of damages already. It will be easier for than to eliminate the boss before their pursuers found them.

JY stood in font and Tete is behind him, they're both the offensive class types but Tete is a mage with her long-ranged attacks and group buffs so she cant tank directly with the boss, therefore, JY was the one to divert the boss attacks away from her.

They are like a heavenly combination, when the boss pound on JY with its godlike speed, Tete chants the speed and defence buff for JY, helping him to dodge with some scatches. Then a holy glow envelops him, it was a heal buff.

JY also, he could dodge most of the attacks with his accurate controls thus saving Tete's mana. 

Chains and chains of attacks head for the boss. There are merely two players, this is supposed to be over a hundred-players raid but the boss can't rebuke at all. When JY sends an attack, another attack comes from Tete. The poor rabbit was so mad but JY is moving so fast its gigantic rabbit paws can't smash this little thing. The boss is almost like a pinata, it can't find the opportunity to use its attacks and just continue being beaten up. It makes the dead players in spectator mode wonders in awe: 'Did the game mix up the boss and the players?'

 

The boss raged when it hits the last 10% of its HP, its rabbit's fur all stood up like an agitated porcupine. Its legs push against the ground with such great force it flew up in the air.

The older players who saw this commented in the 'grave' chat, "This isn't normal!".

"Rabbits that fly?" The 1st-time play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter