Prologue: War Between the Two Greats

Play Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the soil dyed into the colour of blood, there stood two great armies.

Both strong and sturdy.

Their pieces of equipment were obviously of a high rarity and their weapons are one of the few in the game.

They were members of the top guilds, not just talking about the top 10. But the top 2. Between them.

The two armies of hundreds of players all held their weapons up, but none of them was attacking.

They were waiting for their leaders' commands.

 

At the front of one of the armies that held the swords, there was a man dressed in all black.

His face is hidden by the cloak he wore, but still, he stood out the most.

When the opponent also arrived, he brushed off the hood of the cloak swiftly.

He revealed his face, even though there wasn't any expression on the character, anyone who was looking at him at that moment could visualize that smirk on his face.


"Long time no see, Tete"

"Long time no see, JY" a petite woman from the other side replied.

Unlike JY who wore a body of black, she wore a body of white. It was as if she is an angel and he is a demon. Or maybe that is so.

She drags her long flowy white dress as she walks. Looking like a goddess.

 

"How have you been doing?" JY asked, with a smile, as if they were no enmity among them and that the hundreds of players with killing auras weren't there at all.

"I'm fine and thank you" Tete replied with the same smile he gave her. JY sent a smile back as well.

"And I thought you got depressed and did not come online anymore because my guild, SwordLight won the last guild war" JY explained.

Tete's smile twitched and she fights back "Of course not since today will be our, the Magic Circles' victory".

"Sure trap, let's see how it goes" JY confidently claimed, a dark aura engulfed his hand and a sword appears.

Tete swipes her hand over her air and pulls a mage staff out of nowhere. "I'm not a trap!" Tete barks back.

"Proof? Aha"

"You are an annoying little kid; I will get you today!"

 


Tiffany: "Taeyeon!"
Taeyeon: "Oh, Fany?"
Tiffany: "Taeyeon!! You play the game called Sword- erm Sword and Magic right?"
Taeyeon: "Yeah?"
Tiffany: "Guess what!!"
Taeyeon: "Hm?"
Tiffany: "GD is also playing that, T.O.P told me and invited us!!"
Taeyeon: "G-GD?!"
Tiffany: "Heheheh, yeah, Big Bang's G-Dragon!"
Tiffany: "Oh I just received a message from T.O.P, he says to meet by the fountain, I'll finish the tutorial first! Go ahead first, they're waiting!"
Taeyeon: "Eh? But-"

The call hanged up, now she can't refuse the invitation...

 

She groans frustratedly as she remembered how she proclaims so proudly that she would win the Guild Wars but ended up losing. Taeyeon could already imaKIDe all JY's sarcastic remarks if he saw her in the world.

But it's not like she can ever avoid it.

 

Taeyeon logs into her account.

Her face blushed when she saw her character, all dolled up like a barbie doll.

Taeyeon removes all the over-fancy accessories then changed her outfit to a simpler one, then removed her guild tag and the titles that were floating all over her character's head.
She let out a smile of satisfaction and finally go into the game world.

 

Bunch of players was like her, meetin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter