Flashback: Guild Last Souls

Play Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had not met JY’s party at all after their first awful encounter.

Or more like, she had been hiding from them.

 

JY’s party is famous in the server Blue Moon. Not only that, but JY’s party are also top elites from AOY, another famous MMORPG game. Many players had come to Blue Moon because of him.

Whenever Taeyeon walked by, she could hear topics about them anywhere in the game, and… about her.

The small kid who took advantage of them…

Now, she's almost equally popular as him, except no one will teams up with her except for some ignorant newbies.

 

 

After a week, she is already over level 50, rank 12 on the scoreboard.

She received a guild invitation by Wxyn, the ranked 3.

 

Guild Invitation by Wxyn (Lv 54)

Do you accept the guild invitation to join Guild Last Souls?

Accept/Reject.

 

Accept. Of course, she will accept!

 

Finally, finally, someone is accepting her, otherwise, she would have left the game after spending all the gold she brought from the in-game store just to buy the revive token back from that time.

 

Only after entering the guild, she explained the reason behind the famous 'Token Kid' case and finally made friends! But also only after entering the guild, she found out that everyone thought her cute little mushroom head character was a little boy! No one realised her character is meant to be an adorable little girl she had in mind. It was when the members first interacted with her, they kept calling her little boy, that’s when she realises her character doesn’t look like what she initially wanted.

 

It was futile to explain herself this time.

No matter what she says afterwards, they say "It's okay we get it", "Really, we understand", but still refers her as a 'little boy'.

 

Her wonderful life in Last Souls was soon ruined by the arrival of the demon king.

JY.

 

JY joined the guild.

Wxyn (Guild Leader): Finally, dude, welcome!

JY: Hey

ToT: OMG JY?!

YuuTY: Hey Tete, your friend is here

JY: Tete?

Tete: … I’m leaving

 

Wxyn (Guild Leader): He won't eat you Tete

Godius: *eating popcorn*

ToT: Nooo, Tete our cute little donsaeng, don’t leave your hyung alone~

YuuTY: He might eat our Tete, leader

JY: Oh why, perhaps you can’t get what happened between us, Tete?

Godius: Hahaha

 

Eskies: Tete don’t leave, you leave instead JY!

YuuTY: Dude, do you know who JY is, he’s the #4 player, right below the leader

Eskies: Errr… then, leader, you should leave instead, just not our cute Tete!

Wxyn (Guild Leader): -_-

Tete: It’s not because of that, I just don’t want to be in the same space as u scum!

JY: So, it’s still because of me then, what an honour

Tete: No!

 

Even if things didn't end with their daily bickering, her happiness in Guild Last Souls ended in no time.

 

Wxyn (Guild Leader): The world boss is coming out soon, prepare, whoever is ready just come first.

Tete: Yes sir!

Eskies: Yes boss!

JY: Ha

Tete: What’re you laughing at

JY: You

Tete: Huh

Godius: I’m going to end up shipping both of you if this goes on

Tete: HUH

JY: Don’t be shy Tete

Wxyn (Guild Leader): Stop fighting here, the Redeye Rabbit Boss is at 232, -3212, quick

 

Tete wore uncommon-grade amours in case her rare ones drop when she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter