Flashback: Betrayer

Play Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JY: Something’s going on

Tete: Yeah

JY: There are bodies of almost 20 different guilds around

Tete: They can’t respawn until the boss is killed

 

 

On the rough ground were corpses from different guilds, their corpse stacking over one another.

Other than the corpses, there’s nothing else, but since their bodies are still here, the wild boss should still be alive.

 

JY: Something's missing.

Tete: What is missing?

JY: Say 'please' and I will tell you.

 

 

 

JY walked away without telling her. Taeyeon didn't press him for the answer either, her desire to not talk to him surpass the desire for the answer.

 

Both of them didn't say a single word and were widely spaced apart, JY kept giving her obvious peek time by time, checking if she will ask him, but Tete ignored all of them. If a stranger saw them, they would probably think that they were lovers in a cold war.

 

A cool breeze blew past them, the leaves ruffles against one another. The grey sky turns slightly darker than before.

 

 

JY: They're here.

 

'They?' Tete didn't know what was happening, but before she realised a huge flash bolt land within their radius, the blast blew them high up in the air before they could even dodge it. Another chain of attacks followed up, swallowing them up in one whole swoop.

 

 

Tete: What's going on?!!

 

JY didn't say anything afterwards, she stared at the chatroom that where no new messages are coming out.

Taeyeon's heart raced with the thought that he betrayed her, to revenge on that Token case. She was always cautious of him because of that, and now he's probably planning to get back at her. Right now, she has fallen for the bait.

But for the past few days being in the same guild as him, she felt like he was still fine. He was expectedly an upright and honest person, he would confess that he was the one who used up all the materials everyone collected from the dungeon, say sorry after accidentally stealing a kill from her. She wants to believe him, he might not betray her.

 

Tete: Oi...

JY: We're ambushed, see if you can find players aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter