Goodbye

The Hurt One

Hana walks out with her sunglasses on and her 4 huge pieces of luggage looking like an ABG. Hana is popular for dressing like ABG's, but her personality is nowhere like an ABG, but if she wants to, she can be. 

Nobody is dressed like Hana in the airport so all eyes were on her. She wonders around before sitting at a nearby cafe inside the airport. She orders an iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel and she just went back to her seat and waited for her order to be called out.

She then recalls her last day in San Francisco with all her friends.

Flashback

Hana was a bit slumped after learning about her parents wanting to bring her back to Korea. She doesn't understand why they want her back. It's been 15 years. 

It is 7 in the morning and Hana was hesitant to go to school today. How is she gonna say goodbye to her best friends who's been with her since daycare? 

She got her keys and bid goodbye to her aunt and uncle who's her parents in her eyes.

"Don't forget to say your goodbyes to your friends," Dami, her aunt, said as she kissed Hana.

"Do I have to?" Hana said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Hana. We already talked about this. Your parents want you to go back." Dami said as she held onto Hana's shoulders trying to get her to understand her situation.

"You're my parents. They're strangers in my eyes." Hana said rolling her eyes in annoyance. "And, Korea is a foreign land to me. Even thou I'm fluent in Korean, I don't know Korea."

"I know you feel that way, but your parents love you," Dami said still trying to make Hana feel better.

"Whatever," Hana said annoyed by the fact that their's no way for her to get out of this situation she's in. "I'm gonna go. I still have to pick Nina up." 

She got in her car with such a bad aura around her. She doesn't understand why her parents want her now. If they loved her, why would they leave her with her aunt? She then starts driving her car in the foggy morning.  
In about 5 mins, she arrives at Nina's house. She then pulls out her phone and texted Nina that she's here and within 2 mins her best friend comes running out looking like a hot mess.

"! Why are you here so early? You didn't give me time to finish my make up," Nina said as she opened the door with just one finger. Her hands were occupied with her bag and makeup stuff.

"Just get in will you. I'm in such a bad mood right now. Don't try to make it even worse." Hana said not caring if her best friend has no eyebrows on.

"Gee. What's your problem?" Nina said not wanting to mess with Hana.

"I'll tell you later with the rest of the Asians," Hana said not wanting to talk about.

Nina then put on her seatbelt and connected her phone to the Bluetooth to play some music. She then puts on Hana's favorite song, Single Again by Big Sean. Nina then looks at Hana and Hana stared right back at her. Out of nowhere, they started singing to the top of their lungs. Within 5 mins, they arrived at their school parking lot.

"So, will you tell me what happens now?" Nina said as she calmed herself down from the hype of the music.

"I'm moving to Korea," Hana said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Wait, what?!" Nina exclaimed in surprise.

"My parents want me to move back to them in Korea," Hana said.

"Your biological parents?" Nina said. "Why?"

"Yes and I don't know why!" Hana exclaimed. "Why the do they want me now. I'm living my life here very well. I don't need them at this point." 

"Is this the reason why you were in such a bad mood earlier?" Nina said as they stay in the car.

"Yes! I don't even wanna go to school today. This is my last day of school." Hana said with tears flowing down.

"WHAT?!" Nina shouted to the point that people outside the car looked our way.

"Yes!" Hana said.

"We're not going to school today. We're going to hang out the whole day." Nina said putting her bag in the of Hana's car. "I'll call the Asians and say to meet us at Starbucks." Nina then took her phone out and texted the Asians to meet at Starbucks right now.

Hana drove to Starbucks and got out and sat in the corner with Nina. 

"What should we do today?" Nina said as she sat down and started looking at her phone to look for what they're gonna do today. 

In about 5 minutes or so, Hana's friends then arrived at Starbucks.

"What's up?" Liam said as he walked in with Ricky, Kenneth, Owen, and Jasper.

"I'll wait till everyone is here," Hana said as she motioned them to sit down.

"Okay, have you guys ordered yet?" Ricky asked as he sat down next to Nina.

"Not yet. We were waiting for you guys to get here," Nina said as she looked up from her phone.

"Okay, do you guys want anything?" Ricky asked. "It's going to be my treat."

"I want Venti Peach Green Tea with Liquid Cane."

"I want a Venti Caramel Frap."

"I want a mocha frap."

"I want an iced white mocha without whip cream."

"I want an iced mocha"

Everybody shouted out as they heard Ricky's statement.

"Not you guys stupid," Ricky said as he told the boys.

"You're stupid," Owen said.

Then they start bickering like little kids. 

Nina just shooked her head and said to Hana, "These stupid hoes."

With 2 minutes of their stupid bickering, all the Asians finally arrived. 

"So what's up?" Aaron said as he walked in with Kai, Kobe, Kevin, and Kalvin.

"Okay since everyone is here, I have an announcement to make," Hana said as she noticed everyone was here.

"What is it?" Kenneth said as he paid attention to Hana.

"You guys know how my parents aren't my parents?" Hana said.

"Yea. What about it?" Kai said as he noticed the tension in Hana's voice.

"My biological parents want me to move back with them," Hana said as tears are forming in her eyes and she lowered her head down.

"Okay. So. You're moving. We could always visit you or you come to visit us." Aaron said as he was too slow to notice.

"Stupid," Nina said to Aaron.

"What?" Aaron said still clueless.

"My biological parents live in Korea," Hana said as tears fall down her cheeks like waterfalls.

"WHAT?!" All of them exclaimed except for Nina. They shouted to loud that everyone inside looked our way and gave us the 'wtf' look.

"No wonder why you wanted to skip school today," Kai said as he takes a sip of his drink.

"So when are you leaving?" Kenneth said as he went over to Hana.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," Hana said as she looked up and started to tear up.

"Shh. Don't worry. No matter where you live, you know that we're only a phone call away." Kobe said as he tried soothing Hana with his word.

As the day flew by, it was time for them to go home.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Hana said as she started to tear up.

Nina then hugged her and everyone started hugging each other into a big huge group hug.

"What time is your flight so that we can be there for you before you leave," Ricky said as he pulled away from the group hug.

"My flight is at 9 in the morning so I have to be at SFO by 6," Hana said trying to cope with what was happening.

"We'll be there. Or if they can't make it, you know for sure I'll be there." Nina said as she continues to hug me and not letting me go.

The following day, when we arrived at the airport, there was everyone. I started to tear up. 

'I don't want to leave everyone. They're my family. Not the people in Korea.' I thought as I see them walk towards.

'Goodbye.'

End of Flashback

As she was waiting for her ride in the café, she then sees two guys sitting right in front of her and they were talking hella loud that she could hear them.

"When is your sister going to arrive?" The guy said with gray hair.

"They said her flight is going to arrive at 2." The guy with black hair said as he drank his drink.

"Do you even know what she looks like." The guy with gray hair questioning him?

'How do you not know how your sister looks like?' Hana thought to herself.

"Yea. Aunty Dami sent me a picture." The guy with black hair said as he showed him the picture of her sister.

"No ing way!" Hana said under her breath. "Don't ing tell me I have a ing brother!"

Hana turned around and looked at the picture and it was her. The whole world she knows is not what it seems anymore. It just turned upside down.