CH 7

In Denial

CH 7: More Chickens

Scene: Fireplace

Yes, indeed funny. Anyway, back to the story. Two days go by and what do you know...this happens.

Scene: Park House

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Baekhyun screams to Jongdae, who just told the couple that he was backing out.

"Do I have to really repeat what I just said? Are you really that slow?" Jongdae asks.

Baekhyun's eyes twitch in anger. "YOU SAY THAT AGAIN. I ING DARE YOU."

Before Baekhyun could take a second step, Chanyeol interferes.

"OK, OK. Enough you two. Jongdae, you know that Baekhyun didn't mean literally. At least you are brave enough to admit that you can't find anyone." Chanyeol says, winking at Baekhyun, knowing exactly who that Jongdae would be with.

After a while, Jongdae leaves.


Scene: Kim/Do House

"What I am saying is, bro, is that I am having trouble with finding a possible mate so I think I am going to drop down, even though I really don't want to be with Jongdae," Joonmyeon says.

After a few beats of silence to process the whole conversation, they both sigh.

"I see," Kyungsoo says, pretending to feel down.

"You still have some time, hyung," Jongin says. "If I were you, I don't blame you for not wanting to be in a marriage with the whining troll."

They both laugh.


We were 27 days in, and they do this. All 4 of them back down. Stubborn pansies. It looked like we had to take this into our own hands. First off, I told everyone about Joonmyeon backing out, and Chanyeol said the same thing on their end. And then, we decided to talk more in person later that afternoon at the Xi's, but we were not expecting to see this.


Scene: Xi House

When everyone else arrives at the house, they started to look for either of the Xi Couple but didn't expect them in the garage with their workout equipment. Or rather, Minseok working out and Luhan gaping at him. He is practically drooling looking at his abs. Minseok sighs and looks behind him.

"Luhan, do we really have to talk about this every time we work out together?" he asks. Luhan just gives him a sorry-not-sorry look.

"Sorry, yeobo. You just look so hot. It makes my pants drop." Luhan says.

"Stop drooling at me so we could continue..."

As he turns to the other side of him, he sees the others. "Oh, hi."

Minseok jumps off the step climber and grabs his tanktop to put it on. He then checks his watch.

"I guess that we lost track of time. Let's get started on..." He stops at the stairs near the entrance and turns around. "Luhan, come on."

Luhan gets out of his trance. "U...Ummm. Coming Baobei," he says awkwardly. The others follow them to the living room.

"I don't know what we just walked into, but..."

"Shut it, Zitao," Minseok warns as he pats some of the sweat off of him. Zitao immediately shuts his mouth. 

"Anyone got any ideas?" Jongin asks.

"It's obvious that Zitao's plan of a blind date will come in handy after all," Sehun says.

"That's not what I meant, Sehun. I meant, we need to figure out how to convince them to be in the same place." 

"And even if we did, there are no guarantees they'll make a move," Chanyeol reminds.

"And that's why we are here: to work on a blind date plan," Kyungsoo says. 

"I have a general plan," Minseok says.

Everyone else looks at Minseok. 

"I even have a place in mind, so we should first..."


Scene: Fireplace

See? I told you that Minseok is full of wit. I don't wanna spoil you of what he said. You know full well we all agreed with the game plan. He came with everything with this plan. You'll find out the plan when it comes full swing. I figured that the 4 would chicken out and we have to force it. We might have a chance to make it. We have 3 days left at this point, so...

*RING* *RING*

Dammit. Really? I think that you guys were looking forward to the next part. I could tell. Hold on. Let me answer this phone. It better be important.

"Hello?"


A/N I am an evil author-nim, aren't I? Don't worry. The progress that is long-awaited is finally getting big steps, so it's worth the wait. I am sorry it's short.