Uniform

Choerry’s Parents

One of the parents went out to look for any upcoming sales during the holidays while the other one stayed back in the apartment to look after the kid at home. 

 

“Mummy, can you hear me out for a second?”

 

“What’s up, honey?” The blond mum looked over to her side, looking down to respond to her daughter on her right.

 

The adult then carried the little girl up on her lap and the message was received well by the older. 

 

---

 

“I’m back from shopping! And I got chicken for you guys..” The tired mum slowly placed the bags down on the floor of the living room, and trudged to the kitchen to put some of the stuff in the fridge. She was halfway there when she spotted someone in her skirt walking to and fro in the space of that particular area. Not only was her long legs exposed, but the woman also seemed to sport a pair of twin-tails. 

 

Quietly observing the said figure, she walked towards the fridge while pretending that she didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. Just when she was about to close the door of the fridge, a small hand tugged her shirt.

 

“Doesn’t mummy look cute in it? I made her wear it.” Little Choerry flashed a mischievous smile at her mum, whose ears wore a shade of red the moment she stepped into the kitchen. 

 

“That’s mummy?” The woman pretended to ask her daughter who the other lady in the house was, acting blur at the same time. She would be lying if she didn’t know who the lady was though since both of them were classmates since elementary school all the way to university. Of course, she’d knew what her wife’s uniform would look like. It’s just that..

 

“Yeah! And I told her that she’d look cute if she wears twin-tails, so she tied them up like that.” The little kid was somehow too happy to notice that the other mum of hers still had her eyes on her wife the second she saw her. No matter how many years passed by, the sight of the Jinsoul in the school uniform would always make her heart beat, just like how they met eyes for the first time 20 years ago. 

 

Kim Lip was still drowning in those thoughts when a hug from behind caught her by surprise. 

 

“I see you got chicken for us.. But have you eaten yourself?” The soft voice behind her neck seemed to draw her in every second before another touch with her wife caused her to freeze up in the position she was in. 

 

“Thanks for providing comfort, I was actually feeling cold in this outfit during the rainy season. But I can’t just seem to disappoint our little one, right? Besides, your warm ears seem to have a nice effect on my skin. Let me hold onto you like this for a little longer.” Jinsoul brought her face closer to her wife’s right ear and sniffed her hair in a soft manner. Despite looking hella gangster from young, she was actually the softer one in the relationship. It wasn’t so obvious to outsiders though, since people tend to focus more on outward appearances. 

 

“Wait, our kid’s still here.” The embarrassed tsundere tried to look down and saw the young girl stare back at them.

 

“Gosh, mummy.. You two are super whipped for each other. I’m leaving!” Off goes the child with her tantrum.

 

“Sorry about that, dear. But please, it’s been so long since I did this. Don’t you like it too?” Blue betta snuggled up to her wife closer to allow the heat transfer between them both to take place successfully. 

 

“Soul… I don’t mind this, but you in the school uniform so suddenly is making this dangerous for me.” The owl responded when her wife continued hugging her for the next 10 minutes. Being the stronger one, she could’ve set herself free but decided to stay in the moment for a little longer since she needed this as well. 

 

“Thank you..”

 

---

 

2 hours later

 

The child decided to dress up in her school uniform as well, so a pair of mother and daughter sat in the living room happily in their uniforms while another woman watched on. 

 

Kim Lip was getting ready to wash up when her wife next to her drew a circle on her hand, signaling for her attention, which worked. 

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you wear your school uniform too?” The blond looked at her into the eye. This is probably the nth time of the day that she almost couldn’t make it out alive since she got back from outside errands. 

 

“Why?” Hesitation was evident from her tone and was clearly picked up by the other woman. 

 

“It’s okay if you don’t feel comfortable about it.” The blond then went on ahead to carry their tired daughter to bed, leaving the owl alone in the living room for a while. 

 

“...”

 

“Is this okay?” The flushed ex-president of the school carefully walked out of the bathroom, casually flaunting the untouched uniform that hasn’t been worn in the past few years. Her eyes refused to look up to the excited lady who’s sitting up on the bed and patiently waiting for the sight of her wife in their school uniform. 

 

“Walk like how you used to do it in the school. Act like you still owned that place.” Jinsoul’s eyes glistened as she saw how hard the owl tried to put in effort just to be like how she used to be when they were attending the same school in the first 5 seconds before she broke down into a mess as she felt the first-hand embarrassment crashing onto her.

 

“Here. Good job, you did well!” A pair of arms embraced the woman tightly as she remained unmoving from the floor, still unable to recover from the despicable feeling seconds ago. The two remained in that position for a while before getting walked into by their daughter for the second time of the day. However, unlike the first time, little Choerry seemed to have a different reaction from the first. 

 

“You’re both from the same school? That’s awesome!” The young child awed at the sight of matching outfits both her parents have. 

 

“Yeah, we were even classmates too.” The blond mum smiled at her kid before frowning. 

 

“Yerim, I thought I put you to bed already? Why did you wake up..? Are you hungry? You want food?” The concerned mum released her grip on her wife as she went closer to her child. 

 

“I just wanna see if mummy put on her uniform or not. You promised me that she will.” The child stifled a yawn before leaving the parents alone for sure this time. 

 

“And when have I ever broken your promise? Goodnight, darling.” Jinsoul smiled and kissed her daughter’s forehead before the kid left the room for good. 

 

“Goodnight mummy.”

 

The lady just stayed on the ground as she observed the little human walking further away from the room. She went on ahead to close the door and headed back when she heard a lock. She quickly turned back to see who it was and unsurprisingly, it was her wife. 

 

“Lip, why did you lock the door for?” Her signature eyebrows instantly showed up as she witnessed how seductive her wife suddenly got with every step taken closer towards her. All words evaporated out of her soul when the owl perched itself comfortably on the fish out of water.

 

“Why don’t you answer yourself why you left me alone to deal with my embarrassment just now..” 

 

The twin-tailed lady certainly did not sign up for this confident showdown, but she also certainly did not regret anything that came out of it throughout the night later.

 

 

A/N: Hmm, the high-school I was in had us buy a set of uniforms that we can keep after graduation. I'm not sure about schools in other countries though..