Chapter VI

Coward

“Ohh. They come together huh, that’s unexpected.” Yoobin suddenly speak up.

“Who?” Gahyeon ask, and Yoobin just point towards the entrance.

“Ahh, Eunbin did said that she will come with Handong, she was at her office after lunch.” Bora said.

“That’s nice to know that they talk. Hopefully we can see them get back together soon.” Siyeon chipped in.

“They sure will, and very soon. My feeling tell me that.” Minji continue.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” Handong said when we got to the table.

“Nothing, just saying that you guys looks good together.” Yoohyeon smiled.

“Ahh.. Sorry we are late, I have to take care of things before coming.” Handong said while blushing. So cute, I smiled.

“Just sit down and let`s order.” Bora told us.

“You guys should just order first, not waiting for us.” I said.

“Nah.. It`s fine.”

 

We continue to talk while having our dinner, and then some of us went to Bora`s house until late night.

“You okay Dong-ah. You looked tired, let`s go home?” I asked, she does look sleepy.

“Okay.”

“We will be heading home first, have to take this sleepy lady home.” I told the other.

“Be careful, Bin-ah. See you again, we will drop by randomly though.” Bora said.

“Bye.” And I drive both of us home.

 

“Eunbin.. Can I stay over? I know I just stay next door but…”

“You do know you are always welcome anytime. Just bring over your pajamas, door will not be lock.”

I get inside and do my own thing while waiting for her to come over.

She is sitting on my bed when I come out after shower, while looking at the picture frame and the ring that I she returned when I left.

“You still keep this.”

“Of course, I can`t just throw it.”

“Why would you leave on the beginning then.”

“I have my own reason..”

“That again.. Why don`t you just tell me the truth. I talk to my mom the other day, it`s my father right..?”

“I…” “You don’t need to lie anymore, I know that he threatened you, mom told me. He never really like it when we dated.”

“I am sorry.”

“Stop apologizing, from now on, I want you to tell me everything, if there is something that bother you, and not making up another lie and run away, okay?”

“I will, and I won`t run anymore, that is why I am back here, I want to face it, face you, and do anything to get you back.”

“What make you so sure that I want to be with you again? I might say no. Just so you know, I still haven`t forgive you.” She look at me straight in the eyes.

“I know, and I also didn`t expect you to forgive me. After what I have done 5 years ago.”

“But that doesn`t mean you can`t try, just that you have to try harder.”

“That is what I am planning to do, and I won`t back up this time.”