Chapter I

Coward

“So... You are really leaving? Coward...”

 

That`s the last word I got from you. I know I am supposed to fight, fight for us. But i can't, I am too weak and I am afraid, that your father will really do everything he can to bring my family's company down. It is all i have left, and I can't lose it.

But now I am regretting, suffering and hurting. I regret leaving you and I suffer because I am stupid and I hurt because I am hurting you.

 

5 years has passed and now I am back to this city, the city that hold so much memories. Memories of us, friends, and the family that I once had. There is two reasons as in why I am back. One, our friend is getting married. Two, I have to took over the company since my uncle cannot anymore.

He has been taking care of it since my parents passed away, and now I have to take care of it because he told me that sooner or later I still have to do it.

 

I walk around as soon as I leave luggage at my hotel room. I walk passed the noodles shop that we once used to go, the owner is still there. She is getting older and weaker, but her memory is still good.

She remember about me and she called me with her loud voice that always made us embarrassed before. That same loud voice that I once hate but come to missed.

And then I walk passed that old arcade that we once like to go after class. It`s now closed and unoccupied. I wonder where that old man is now.

 

Now I am sitting at this coffee shop that we all used to hang out at after class. With all our friends, before I decide to give up and leaving you.

As I stare outside thinking about the past, that`s where I saw you, holding hand, smiling happily to Siyeon.

I know that one day this will eventually happen. That you will be moving on, and there will be another person that will take a good care of you. And I am glad that person is Siyeon. She is a good person, she always take a good care of you, and we all know that she is always adoring you.

But I don't know that when this day come, it will hurt me this much. I feel like crying, but I just can't make a fool out of myself. I can`t do anything but stare, and wishing that you are happy and she is taking a good care of you. Which I am sure she will.