Not The First Time..

Ought To Be

  "No!!! Forgive me!!" she shouted and covered her face with her hands.  "CUT!!! What's with you, Miss???" one said. There was a filming going on the street. Ha Na's reaction had ruined it. "We are currently filming. Please step aside," the director said. Everybody were staring at her. She was so embarrassed. Jae Seong saw it but just walked away, pretending that he didn't even know her. "What are you doing?! Let's go!" Ryo took herhand and walked away from the filming site, embarrassed with her.

   "Oppa! Isn't that lady weird? Ruining the set. Luckily she's not my friend. Phew~" Soo Jeong said at her brother. "Yeah," he replied. "Appa! Let's go to that tower!!" Nick said, pointing to the tower in front of him. "Nick.. You can't call him appa. He's not your dad. He's your brother," Soo Jeong said. " I love calling him appa and you, omma. I like it that way since you guys are the one who will be taking care of me just like what parents do. Isn't right?" Nick replied.

  "Anou ne~ What had happened just now? Suddenly acting weird," Ryo asked. "Eh??!! Nothing," she replied. In her mind, she kept cursing Jae Seong on how much she hate him so much. She couldn't tell what happened to Ryo as it would ruin her image. So she just shut his mouth and kept the secret. "Ikuzou!!" Ryo said, trying to distract Ha Na's mind.

   Sam Baek was in his room. He didn't know what to do. He kept wandering around and around in his room. Nobody's home so he decided to go outside, the theme park. News spread fast as when he arrived there, his fans were already there, cheering for him. He needed extra bodyguards to guard him around. The theme was built by his father for Sam Baek as he didn't like it when Sam Baek was bullied by the kids when he was small so he built one for him to play. At first the theme park was only for kids but since Sam Baek had grown up, his father had to think of the other way on how to make the theme park suitable for him. The old sections stayed (the kids section) so he had to add up more games and rides for him. No wonder he's so childish eventhough he's 19 already.

"BORING!!!!!!" I want to go to the coffee house!" Sam Baek said to his bodyguards. "I should call for Jeongie!!!" he said.

"Hello?? Soo Jeong-sshi?? It's me Sam Baek. What are you doing??"

"I'm with my family. Why?"

"Do you want to hang out with me? With your family too???"

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Nothing. Just bored right now. You wouldn't mind, right?"

"I guess I'm not but I'm not confirm yet"

"Just come, ok?? Will be waiting at the theme park!! The staff will get you in. Hurry up!" he hung up.

"Hello?? Hello??"

  Soo Jeong, Jae Seong and Nick arrived at the theme park. Thanks to the staffs that they could get in there for free. "Wah!! You didn't say there's an awsome theme park here!!" Nick said, amazed with the environment. "We couldn't take you here since it's so expensive. I have to save money for us. You should thank Soo Jeong!" Jae Seong replied. "Thanks omma!!" he hugged her. "Thanks to my friend later, ok?? Let's go!!"

  Sam Baek was in the coffee house, waiting for them to arrive. "Ya dongsaeng! What are you doing?" Ha Na came and pat his head. "Noona!! You're here!!! I'm currently waiting for my friends!" he hugged his sister. Suddenly Soo Jeong entered with Nick and followed by Jae Seong. "You're finally here!! I've been waiting for you!" Sam Baek said, happy to see her. Ha Na couldn't take her eyes off Jae Seong after what had happened. How she wished to smack his head that time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Anou ne - Err... / Hey

*Ikuzou - Let's go

*Dongsaeng - Little brother

*Noona - big sister