Why do I have to

Ought To Be

   "Dad!!," Soo Jeong was shocked to see her dad in front of their house. "Hello there," her dad said, happy to see his children. She quickly ran and hugged him while saying "I miss you so much! Where the hell have you been?!" she started to cry. Jae Seong was at the back, looking at his dad and a kid, thinking whether he's up to something. She said to Jae Seong "Oppa! It's dad!!," she brought her dad in "Come on dad!"

   "Wuss up dad?!" she asked her dad and the kid to sit down while she was making drinks for them. Jae Seong got in and just kept quiet. "I miss you so I decided to come back here for a while," her dad said and continue "Jae.. I've got something to tell you. Let's go outside," he went out, followed by Jae Seong. "Hey little kiddie. What's your name?" Soo Jeong asked the cute kid who was eating a chocolate muffin with a toy beside him.

  "WHAT?!" Jae Seong shouted. "Actually.. I came here with a reason. Would you do me a favor?" his dad said while they were walking in the residential are with lights on, on the both side. "I knew it. Why would you bother to visit us in the first place. When you have problems, you came to us. When you're not, you leave us. We're not some kind of toys to be throw away!!" he was so mad at his dad like a larva was coming out from his mouth! "Sorry. I should have call you often," his dad said, patting Jae Seong's shoulder. "I need you to take care of Jake. His mom just died a few weeks ago in a car accident. I'm going to be really busy that I couldn't take care of him. He was missing a few times and I don't want that to be happen ever again. That's why I need your help. You're the only one who I can trust," he tried to persuade his son. "So I have to take care of him now?! Me?! No!! Do it yourselves!" he walked away but his dad managed to stop him. "Please son! I'll do whatever it takes for you to understand me. I DO need your help. I"ll give you a new house, money, ANYTHING! As long as you take care of him," he begged. "Ok then. I want 300 million won into my back account but with a condition. Deal?! his dead was shocked as it was a large amount but for his son, he agreed.

    Ryo was watching the full moon on a bench in a lovely park full with beautiful flowers, trees and decorations at Ha Na's park. It was past midnight and everybody had fall asleep except for a few workers who were still working. "Kirei da na," he said while watching the full moon without realizing that Ha Na was behing him saying "Yup. It's beautiful," she sits beside him. "Ah! Ha Na-chan. I didn't realize you're here," he said to her. "You're too amazed by the moon that you didn't see anyone else around you," she pouted. "You're more beautiful than the moon," he patted her head. Then she smiled as she's happy with the compliment.

"Yah! Look at them. So cute!"

"Yup. I've never seen Miss smiled like that. See that! She smiled from ear to ear!"

"Of course! She's only be the happiest girl in the world when Mr. Kanzaki came"

"But he's so handsome. I wish I was the one who's going to marry him"

"Nah! He'll be mine!!"

Suddenly the butler came.

"Ladies!!!! Do your work!"

   "You're going to leave us again, dad?" Soo Jeong asked him sadly. "Yup. Sorry. I have to work. Jae! Take good care of Soo Jeong and Jake," he hugged her and Jake. "I will even if you didn't ask to," Jae Seong replied while watching them having bye-sad-cry-ceremony. "Don't forget to visit us, ok?," she said, her tears were falling down. "Ok! I promise that!" her dad said and Jae Seong spoke "Don't promise if you can't fulfill it," he glared at him.

   It was a bright day on weekend. Everybody were spending their times with their families, friends and couple including Ha Na and Ryo who were walking down the street, sharing stories, smiling and laughing altogether along with Jae Seong, Soo Jeong and Jake who were also there showing Jake the Korean world, people and culture. They're all having a great time until bumped into each other, they stopped walking. Ha Na was shocked to see him. "Was it a coincidence or he planned for a revenge?" was playing in Ha Na's mind, worrying.

"HIT HER!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

*Kirei da na - It's beautiful