When It All Started

Ought To Be

  A morning like no others. It was a breezy morning. As usual, all the housewives were busy making breakfast for their families. Their husbans were getting ready for workds just like their children who were lazily preparing for school.

   Park Jae Seong who was still 23 held the responsibilities of taking care his stepsister, Jang Soo Jeong after their mom died and his dad was out of nowhere, leaving them both together. Jae Seong would prepared breakfast and woke his sister up. They might be poor but they enjoyed their lives. He worked as the newspaper boy early in the morning and a waiter in a restaurant called "HuNoodles" in the morning until late at night. He worked hard to pay for his sister's school's fees at Cheon Ha Private University.

   "Oppa! I'm late already. Bye! Love you," Soo Jeong kissed her brother on the cheek and left immediately for school. He didn't have to make newspaper deliveries that day since his friend would be helping him doing so (A rich guy who's bored of doing nothing).

  Jae Seong arrived at the "HuNoodles" very early than the workers because eventhough he was a waiter, he had to prepare before the restaurant could open for bussiness. He would have to clean up the places and prepared all the stuffs for the chefs.

   "Ms. Ha Na, we have prepared the hot water for you to take a bath," said a maid to Kang Ha Na who was still in a silk pyjamas, sitting on a very soft and expensive sofa while drinking coffee in an imported cup from Japan.

  "You're late!," she was mad and threw away the cup and it shattered on the floor. She walked towards the maid and whispered to her "You're fired" and went straight to the bathroom. The maid stumbled and cried. The other maids wanted to comfort her but were asked not to. So they have to pretend like nothing ever happened.

   After Ha Na finished bathing, her brother, Sam Baek entered the room. He was a 19 years old boy but his behaviour was very childish that he looked like a kid since his families pampered him too much. "Noona! I'll be meeting Soo Jeong today. What should I do?" he said it to Ha Na while she was getting her make-up done.

  The maids were busy getting her done. Ha Na was just ignoring her little brother as she was tired answering the same question everyday. She was sick of it. Sam Baek couldn't sit still and kneeled while making puppy-dog eyes, begging her sister to answer the question.

  Ha Na couldn't stand it and said "How's your day? Anything special happened? You look beautiful today,". Sam Baek stood up, thanked his sister and went away for school. She continue getting herself done since she's going out with her friends that day.

  "Annyeong Soo Jeong-sshi. How's your day? Anything special happened? You look beautiful today, " Sam Baek was talking alone in the helicopter, practicing. As he arrived at the school's field, every students would wait for him like he's a celebrity until he needed bodyguards to bring him in. There he saw Soo Jeong who was talking with her friends. Sam Baek quickly ran walked next to her saying "An-Anyeong Soo-Soo Jeong-sshi. How's your day? You are be-be-beast today,"

  Soo Jeong including her friends looked at him with a weird looking on their faces. One of them said "Did you just said that she's a best just now?". Sam Baek was clueless and just realized that he slipped up his words, tried fixing it by saying, "Sorry. I wanted to-to say that you're be-beautiful but accidentally said beast.". He suddenly kneeled to apologize to her till his fans who were standing around them felt disgusted at Soo Jeong by making him did that.

  "You're early today, Jae," said a worker of the restaurant who had just arrived, watching Jae Seong mopping the floor before they could opened for bussiness. "Ji Ho is helping me with the newspaper. So I thought maybe I could come earlier," replied him while mopping. The worker, Jin Woo changed his clothes and replied " You're lucky to have him as your friend,'

"I guess I am.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

*noona - sister

*annyeong - hi