The Show Has Just Begun

Ought To Be

   Spring season had come. The flowers were blooming beautifully and it had made the road to wonderful to walk. A lot of couples were on their date, holding each other's hands and happy and laughing on their face just like the world were theirs. Old people were by themselves watching the trees and flowers, thinking back their happy memories together. It was clear on their face that they're leading a happy life.

   Ha Na was on his way home until she saw Jae Seong was walking on the street. She asked the chauffeur to stop the car and she got down. "Yah!!! You're the one who threw the food all over me that night, right?" she asked him who was still shocked by her existance. "Yes.. I'm so-" he replied and before he could finish his words, she hit his leg really hard but he didn't say anything. She hit him again so that he would be mad but he didn't. "Yah!! Why are you just stay still?! You should hit me back or yell at me!," Ha Na said as the leg was bleeding but he just kept apologizing to her, holding his pain.

   "Yah!!" suddenly she fell on the floor but Jae Seong managed to catch her and said "Gwenchana?". Ha Na was shocked. "You should hit me or yell at me or do anything!!!  Why didn't you respond?! You're making me feel guilty, you idiot!" she yelled that all the people around them were looking at them. "It was my fault. I should be the one who feels guilty. Not you. I'm sorry," he said, tried bringing Ha Na to the nearest bench for a sit eventhough his leg was hurt.

   He took off her high heels to see if she's hurt instead of checking his own leg. He checked around and around and suddenly she hits him, took her shoes and walked away. Jae Seong followed her and as he worried about her legs but she won't stop, leaving him behind.

   "Yah! What's wrong with your leg?!" Ji Ho asked, feeling weird to see blood on Jae Seong's pant. "Blood?" He looked to his pant. "Ah! Nothing. I was in a hurry and fell off," he replied, putting his bag into his locker. "Better if you quickly treat it before the manager sees it," his friend said and continue on working. He took the out the first aid kit , put some ointment, bandaged his leg, put the box back to it place and changed for works. "Oppa.. I'm here!! Soo Jeong said as people were looking at her, she changed her tone and said " Hyung! I'm here!!".

   "Miss! What happened to you?," the maids were worried, asked her to sit down and treat her wound. All of a sudden, Ha Na's phone ringing, written ♥Ryo♥ on the caller ID. She accidentally hit her maid and asked them to leave. "Moshi moshi? Ha Na desu.." she answered excitedly. "Ha Na-chan! Ryo desu. O genki desu ka? Osashiburii na," he replied. "Genki desu. Hai! Sashiburrii ne.. Errr.. Ryo-chan.. They said you're coming here.. Is it true?" she asked. walked to the bed and lie down. "Jitsuwa ne.. I'm currently outside your house, by the lake," he answered. She was shocked and shouted "WHAT?!!" until the maids, butlers and people in the house stopped working.

   Sam Baek was walking down with his friends on the street, hanging out together, bodyguards around and fans were following him. While walking, he suddenly stopped in front of the HuNoodles and saw familiar face who was Soo Jeong, busy working. Soo Jeong went outside to change the menu on the board, in front of the restaurant, found Sam Baek and quickly ran in. He saw that girl went in and thought in his mind "What? Another fan of me? I guess.. I'm that popular.." he walked away with his friends.

   "Yah! Didn't I tell you to change the menu?" one of the worker said to Soo Jeong when he saw her ran in. "Ah! Yes, sunbae-nim,", waited till Sam Baek leaved and went outside to change the menu.

"Sir! We have arrived,"

"Do they know about this?"

"No, Sir"

"Good"

   It was nearly midnight. Jae Seong and his sister were walking down the street on their way home. Soo Jeong told him about her day that night. They're so closed that  people misunderstood them for a couple. It happened a lot. They walked and walked and walked until they someone familiar was standing in front of their house.

"Hello there"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

*Gwenchana - are you alright?

*Oppa - brother (for girls)

*Hyung - brother (for boys)

*Moshi moshi - hello

*Ha Na desu - it's Ha Na

* O genki desu ka? - how are you?

*Osashiburii - long time no see

*Genki desu - i'm fine

*Jitsuwa - actually