Love leads to an end

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not all love story will end up in a happy ending, not all true love stay forever, She's your great love, but it doesn't mean, she's the one for you. Love can hurt but it's give you a lesson to be the better version of yourself. Break up is not about giving up someone you love, it's also mean you can let her go even it's hurting you but at the end of the day you will going back together, because love still there, never gone, never fade. That's fate!. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura is shaking looking at Chaeyeon's burning eyes. 

"Why did you do that?" Chaeyeon said while glaring Sakura.

"D-do what?" The cherry blossom take her courage to answered back.

"Kissing me in public and in front of Minju, you know that is so ing embarrassing. And you're here? I told you that I need time and don't you ever follow me because I need time for myself, but here you are." Chaeyeon burst her frustration out.

Sakura was surprised, this is the first time she saw Chaeyeon hysterically mad at her. 

"What now?? I came her to settle everything, but what I get? You shouted me. I can't believe this." Sakura answered back, she also out of control her emotions take over herself. And her ego affect really hard.

"I never told you to follow me here, I need time for myself and you can't give me that?" Chaeyeon frustratingly said.

"Time for yourself? Or time for entertaining someone behind my back?" 

"What?? We both know that even you don't have time for me, I never entertained someone to cover up the time that you supposed to be given to me." Chaeyeon is slowly loss her composure. 

"But you do!! I saw it with my two eyes, the way you smiled towards her, say something different Chae." Sakura yield at her lover.

"So now!! You accused me the things that I didn't do? WOW!! Just wow. I am not the one who kissed her so called bestfriend behind her girlfriend's back." Chaeyeon sarcastically shout while gritted her teeth.

"W-What??" Sakura is confused on what Chaeyeon's means.

"Do you think I am dumb not knowing that you and Hyewon had relationship way back in our college days? When at the first place you are committed with me?" The pain in Chaeyeon's eyes is now visible, remembering the past gave her a heartache.

"C-hae!! I-its just-" Sakura was cut off when Chaeyeon let go her emotions.

"It's just what? It's just you feel bored to me? That's why flirting with Hyewon makes you feel thrill? Thrill of what? Yeah!! It is thrilling looking the both of you kissing out of no where, not minding someone caught you." Chaeyeon shout at Sakura, her lips are shivered because of how she mad remembering the past.

"I did not mean to do that to you ok! We're 
just too young back then. And besides she's my bestfriend. You know that I love you right?."

" If you love me? Why its hard for you to at least give a little bit of your time for me? I understand that you love your work, that's your passion but why I feel that I look like an option to you? You spend a lot of your time playing with them rather than giving time for me. Why I feel like you just need me if your in your darkest days but after you'll be ok? I look invisible again. " 

"It's not true.., I always here! We're living together, I always beside you Chae. You just overacting about the thing, because your jealous with Hyewon. For pity sake Chae, I am not cheating at you. That's why your getting revenge? Through that actress Chae!!"

"It never came in my mind to get revenge, It's just I'm tired for all those bull Sakura. I'm tired understanding you, I am tired feeling unlove and being nothing in your life. The care that I can't see on you, I see to others, you say you love me, but I can't feel it, I can't." Chaeyeon cried hard. 

"But that's not the reason for you to cheat on me." 

"Why can't you understand that I never cheated on you? Why its hard for you to trust me?" All my life I feel down, you always doubting me, you always see my mistake, you always telling this is right, that's not good for you Chae, You won't be friends with them because they are bad influence. For pity sake Saku-chan! You almost controlled me.."

" Because I know what is good for you Chae! I know the right people who should be friend with you. Eunbi unnie, Yena and others is enough. Don't be friends with someone who make you like this."

"Yeah! You know everything.., except one thing. You don't know how to consider other's feelings, you don't know how pain I've been through being left out behind." 

"So what do you want me to do?"

"You know that I want space right? A little space for me to heal my heart a little bit space to find myself." Chaeyeon pleaded.

Sakura wipe her tears and her eyes full of a lot of emotion change into a cold one. "Ok! Let's break up then." 

Chaeyeon was shock hearing that word,  her world go up side down, the pain suddenly hit her fragile heart. Her lips is shivered, her legs is shaking.

"The only thing I w-want is s-space but you give me a b-break up." 

"Space and break are all the same Chae! You said your tired right? Why you still stay with me if I caused you pain. That's bull!" Sakura coldly said. The older girl slowly walked in the door for leave but Chaeyeon's word stop her.

"If y-you leave and w-walked o-out in that do-or, it's means that you really wanted to leave in my life S-saku-chan. 

"I won't change my mind breaking up with you Chae, your hurting, I am too. We should stop now. I let you go" Sakura mumbled and leave the hotel room without hesitation. The doctor run away, she's crying, she feel hurt. Letting Chaeyeon go make her heart stop from beating. But she need too, she need to let her go.


(Insert music: Let her go by Passenger)


🎶Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missing home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go🎶

.
.
.
.
.

Sakura hurriedly pack her things ready to go back in Seoul. Her tears slowly fallen in her redden cheeks, she bite her shaking lips to prevent herself from sobbing loudly.

"Hyewon ahh!! Pick me up in the airport tommorow night!" Bye.

 

🎶Staring at the bottom of your glass

Hoping one day you'll make a dream last

But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes

 

Maybe one day you'll understand why

Everything you touch surely dies🎶

 

Bye Lee Chaeyeon...

.
.
.
.

Chaeyeon left alone, standing still, looking at the door where Sakura walking out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter