She's Gone

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was roaming around in every room in the hospital, she's on her rounds right now. This is the first time that she didn't enjoyed her work. Her mind are not in her work, her mind always revolve for her girlfriend who's been missing almost 2 weeks. She can't even contact her lover.

After she finished her rounds, Sakura directly go to her office. She get her phone and try to contact her girlfriend again. 

"Answer my call Chae.., I already give you time but this is to much. I already missed you." The cherry blossom mumbled. 

After how many miscall of Sakura, Chaeyeon still didn't answer the call and the dancer phone become unattended.

The cherry blossom sigh and fix her things, she decided to go to Chaeyeon's old apartment. Trying her luck to find her girlfriend there.

The cherry blossom phone suddenly rang, and she immediately pick it up and answer hoping that Chaeyeon called. But to her dismay, isn't Chaeyeon who's calling.

"Sakura-chan you have schedule today?" The duck said in other line.

"I don't have one Yena-ah. Why? Something happened?" Sakura asking her friend.

"Nothing happen., but you need to go here ok, The gang is here, I'll send you the address of the cafe." Yena uttered.

"Ok Yena.., I will hang up the call bye." The cherry blossom sigh. She get her things and walked out to her office. 

The gang always visiting the cafe where they last saw their friend Chaeyeon. Hoping that the girl is here but to their disappointment, no silhouette of Lee Chaeyeon was found.

They wanted to brought Sakura in the cafe to unwind but the cherry blossom is still in a deepest slumber of her thoughts.

The cold doctor broke her wall, the vulnerability is now visible on her. She's not in her right pace, how can she lived if the person who will be her strength leave her alone and didn't comeback yet.

Sakura drive her car to the address that Yena sent to her. She travel almost 30 minutes before she reach the destination.  "This place isn't familiar." Sakura thought. This is her first time going in this place. She park her car in the available parking space. After that, she get out in her car and scan the place. The cafe looks cool and amazing. The interior outside is good through the help of mint green colour. "C&S Cafe?" Sakura whisper. She felt something weird in this place but she immediately remove that thought in her confused mind. 

The cafe have a second floor and Sakura guess that it is a studio.  "Is this Jjaeyeon dream? Wanted to build a cafe and a studio in the upper deck?" Her mind suddenly interupted.

And everything flashbacks in Sakura's mind.

(Flashback)

College Memory Days!

Sakura get out from the bathroom, she already finished taking a shower and she's now ready to sleep but her attention got directly to her girlfriend who still in the study table.

"The exam has ended why she still studying?" Sakura thought, looking to her girlfriend who's busy writing something. 

Sakura slowly walked to Chaeyeon's direction and peck at her back. "She's not studying.., she draw something.?" Sakura mumbled. 

Sakura pulled the sketch pad, because she wanted to see clearly what Chaeyeon draw.

 

"Yahhh... Saku-chan don't look at that!!" Chaeyeon shout and trying to grab the paper back but the cherry blossoms run away. 

 

Chaeyeon run too to chase her girl who is now laughing while holding the door knob. Chaeyeon is known as a dancer and  athletic person in their university, she easily chase her girl. Chaeyeon grabbed Sakura's left hand and clasp her other arm into Sakura's waist. 

 

"Give it back to me Saku-chan." Chaeyeon command and trying to snatch the sketch pad.

 

"NO!!! I want to see it first." Sakura raised her free arm that holding a sketch pad to avoid getting back to Chaeyeon's hand.

"No!!! Don't look at the sketch pad.., give it to me." Chaeyeon tried to snatch it again but the cherry blossom insert the sketch pad under her shirt and embrace her body tightly. 

 

"I want to see it first before I give back to you.., why you don't want me to see this? Are you hiding something? You sketched the face of your ex?" Sakura suddenly accused  her.

 

"WHAT??? I can't believe this.., your accusing me for sketching my ex face when all this time my mind, my heart and my soul captured only one person and that is you." Chaeyeon said. 

 

"Ehhh!!" Sakura's face redden, she was flattered to her lover's word and it's made her blushed. 

 

"Ehhh!!" Chaeyeon repeat Sakura's word to before she insert her hand under Sakura's shirt and snatch her sketch pad back to her. The dancer turn her back to her speechless girlfriend, she will continue what she doing when Sakura yelled.

 

"Yahh.. Lee Chaeyeon you trick me, let me see what you sketched there." Sakura scream and run to Chaeyeon's direction to jump at her back. The dancer turn around to her lover and she didn't anticipate that Sakura jumped to her. 

 

"Ouchhhh." Chaeyeon scream when her haft body fall in the bed while her feet still in the floor. Sakura was sitting at her stomach, she already holding Chaeyeon's sketch pad. 

 

"Give me that Miyawaki." Chaeyeon snatch the sketch pad again but this time Sakura make sure that Chaeyeon won't grabbed it anymore. Chaeyeon wanted to stand but the cherry blossom pin her in the bed. 

 

Chaeyeon just sigh and give up, she didn't used her physical strength to Sakura. She just allowed Sakura to saw what she sketched. Chaeyeon keep in silence while watching Sakura who was amused to her sketched and still sitting in her abdomen.

 

Sakura notice that Chaeyeon become quiet, she look to her lover's eyes. "Are you mad at me?." The cherry blossom asked her. Chaeyeon just shake her head, she didn't easily get mad to Sakura, and she never will. She just amused to the cute face of her girl.

 

"And why you became quiet if you don't mad at me?" Sakura added, trying to read Chaeyeon's mind.

 

Chaeyeon forcefully  lend her hands to get up in bed and change their position. She's now on top. Her elbow was settled in the bed for support. "I'm not mad ok? You just so cute when you saw my sketch that's why I'm mesmerized to you, and I think I fall harder to you even more." Chaeyeon sincerly uttered and quickly peck on Sakura's lips. 

 

Sakura smile and hold on Chaeyeon's neck and say the sweet response. " I love you." 

 

"I love you too Saku-chan." The dancer answered back and flashed her bright smile. 
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyeon and Sakura are now lying in their bed, Chaeyeon discussed about her sketched. It's her cafe and studio that she wanted to build for Sakura. 

(Flashback Ends)

-----------------------------------//----/---

Sakura back to her sense when the small japanese girl greeted her joyfully.

"Good day Ms. Welcome to the C&S Cafe.., we offer the best quality of coffee and dessert. " 

"Hi!!" Sakura greeted back. 

"Which table Ms.? For two or you have friends to meet up here?" The cute Japanese girl politely asked her.

"I have friends to meet up here.., by the way what's your name.?" the cherry blossom asked.

"Oh ok!! I am Yabuki Nako Ms—?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter