A sad goodbye

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listening Stay with me by Sam Smith while writing Minju's part. :(:(:(:(

------------------------------------------------------

Yena was happy looking how Sakura coped up those days she was down. The day she witnessed how her unnie broke down in her arms. She thought Sakura would end up crying in her room everyday. She was worried, they all worried but she saw how strong Sakura is. She did not allow herself to be like that. To be hopeless and dying because of being broken. It's been 3 months since the heartbreak happened. They lost contact with Chaeyeon. Yena was mad at her and she wanted to punch Chaeyeon when she saw the girl again. But otherwise they are happy seeing the improvement of Sakura. And now her unnie realizes that life must go on. If Chaeyeon and her are meant to be, fate will do the move to make them meet again. 





 

To forget that she's suffered from a heartbreak, Sakura is doing something that she enjoys. Helping people out there who can afford to seek doctors. She already built her program and is going to different places to do the medical mission. 



 

"So how's the medical mission in busan?" Yena asks when she sits in front of Sakura. 



 

"It's good.., I enjoyed doing checked ups there." Sakura responded while sipping her latte milk tea. 



 

" That's good to hear." Yena said, Sakura just nodded and was busy on her laptop. 



 

"What are you doing?" Yena was curious about why Sakura became busy nowadays. 





 

Sakura dug deep before she answered her friend. "Checking i-if s-she's ok., But seems she doesn't open any of her social media." The sadness is visible in her eyes.





 

" How many times I told you that you should prioritize yourself first. Don't find the person who doesn't want to show up." Yena was pissed off.





 

"I know! I value myself and learn to take care of it. But you can't get away from me the feeling of missing her." 



 

" I don't know what I should do to you, Sakura-chan." The only word Yena answered to her unnie. 





 

" Don't worry about me, I am perfectly fine ok." Sakura assured her but Yena won't buy it for that reason.





 

"I don't believe you, if I caught you crying again. I will burn all Chaeyeon's photos in your house unnie." 





 

" Hahaha.., You make me laugh duck. Seriously." Sakura laughed so hard that made Yena frown from annoyance.





 

"Stop worrying ok! My heart is fine now. I won't say that I totally forget her because we both know that it won't happen. It's fine to move on from the pain, but I can't move on from the person who caused this pain." Sakura uttered while pointing to her chest where her heart was located. 





 

"You really love her Sakura-chan, you take the risk to get hurt because you love her. And I wish she could do the same. But it's just my wish."





 

"Look at your face, it's so freaking funny. Between the two of us I am the one who's broken hearted but I am blooming more than you duck." 





 

" Yahhh!!! I'm being emotional here because of you but you just laugh. How could you do this to me." Yena whine.





 

" Because you're the most affected one instead of me." 





 

" If you're just making fun of me, I might go to Yuri and have a date with her." 



 

" Go on duck! Date your girl before she decides to break up with you." Sakura tease.



 

Yena glares at Sakura, the cherry blossoms just laugh and show the girl.



 

" Bye Sakura unnie." Yena waves her hands before she leaves Sakura in the cafe near the hospital where she works. 



 

After a minute of staying, Sakura's attention wasn't in her laptop anymore. Instead her eyes were focused on the person who just entered the cafe. 



 

"Jjaeyeon!" Sakura whimpers, watching every move of the girl at the counter like she's looking for someone.



 

Sakura immediately fixes her things to follow who she thinks is Chaeyeon. She brought her back also her haft milk tea. But when she's outside the cafe, the girl is already gone.



 

"Maybe isn't Chaeyeon.., I think I'm just hallucinating because I miss her." Sakura murmur.



 

She turns her back to enter the cafe but she bumps someone, resulting in her milk tea to spill in her clothes. 



 

"Oh my gosh!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to spill the milk tea in your clothes." The girl she bumps into panicked. 



 

" It's ok Miss.."



 

"I'm really sorry. Let me help you." The girl insists on helping her even though she already says that she's fine.





 

The girl gets her handkerchief to wipe the milk tea that spilled in Sakura's clothes. 





 

Sakura felt awkward when the girl started to wipe the dirt in her clothes. The girl's face is so near. 



 

"It's fine now, can you move now? It's uncomfortable." Sakura stated while moving backward to give space.





 

"I'm sorry again., By the way I am Irene." The girl extended her arm to shake hands.







 

" Sakura.., Miyawaki Sakura." Sakura accepts her hands for a shake.





 

" I feel sorry for what happened in your clothes, Sakura. I owe you something, in return for what I messed up, you're free to order what you want in my cafe." Irene said while pointing to her cafe.





 

"It is yours?" Sakura asks while looking to the cafe she always goes whenever Yena wants to meet up with her.





 

"Yeah! It was mine, by the way I gotta go. I wanna catch up with someone." Irene bid a goodbye. 





 

Sakura just nodded, she did not enter the cafe again. She just goes to her office in the hospital to change her clothes. And thank god she has spare clothes that always reserve there.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

It's been a week since someone accidentally spilled the tea in her clothes. And like the cafe owner said, she is now a VIP in the cafe. Her order is free. Irene becomes her friend and they always talk when she's there to unwind after her work. She then notices that Irene looks like her Eunbi unnie, they have the same face structure and how caring they are. 





 

"I noticed that you are always here in the cafe and to surprise me even more. You're close to the owner. I smell something fishy huh." Yena opened up the topic with a playfulness in her tone.





 

" Why? There's nothing wrong with being friends with someone, right?." Sakura said while eating the cake she ordered for free.





 

" Is she your type Sakura-chan?" Yena teases while punching Sakura's arm.



 

"What the your talking about duck? Irene is in a relationship ok, so don't make your hopes go high. Chaeyeon still occupied my heart." Yena pouted her lips because of Sakura's answer.





 

"Still whipped ever." Yena murmurs but Sakura hears it.



 

"So? You also head over heels with Yuri duck!' Yena rolled her eyes and tucked her tongue to Sakura. 





 

"By the way, how did you know that Irene the cafe owner is in a relationship? You're stalking her?" 





 

" Me being a stalker? I am not." Sakura complained about Yena's accusations.





 

" So tell me, how did you know that she's not single anymore?". Yena was persistent, she was really curious.



 

Sakura started to tell Yena on how she found out.





 

(Flashback)





 

Sakura was roaming in the mall to buy her groceries when she saw the person that she saw in the cafe.





 

"Jjaeyeon?" Sakura mumbled while following the girl. 



 

The girl stopped in the stool and looking something, Sakura wanted to approach her to confirm if the girl is really Chaeyeon or not. But in the middle of her walk she stopped when she saw Irene. 



 

"Babe! Let's go, I'm already hungry." Irene said with a soft voice.



 

" Wait a minute," the girl Sakura thought Chaeyeon answered. 



 

Sakura feels disappointed that it is not Chaeyeon, the girl might have a similar face like Chaeyeon but her voice confirms that it wasn't Chaeyeon at all.



 

Sakura turns her back to walk but Irene notices her.



 

"Sakura is that you?" Sakura turns her back again and flashes her smile to Irene .



 

" You know her babe? " The girl ask Irene



 

"Yeah, she's the one I told you that I spilled the milk when I tried to follow you. " 



 

" Ahh, hi Sakura-si., I'm Kang Seulgi. " The girl introduced herself.



 

" H-hi.. I'm Sakura , it's nice to see you two." 



 

"I owe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter