Ouija (Kkuchaen)

Little Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Sakura asked for the third time.

Chaeyeon nodded with confidence. Though she’s actually a bit hesitant, what’s there to lose right? At least she got to spend time with Sakura. In the dark, all alone, silence, sitting close, fingers on fingers. With ouija board.

 

“Alright then. Whatever you say” Sakura slammed the old box she found in her Mum’s attic onto the table.

‘You really drag yourself into this mess Miyawaki Sakura. If Ju-On comes haunting you, Babachan will have to fix you’

Chaeyeon just stares silently as her best friend pulls out the board, the triangular piece with a tiny mirror in it. She forgot what’s the name and few cards. Probably rules and regulations and some mini jump scares.

Sakura took the triangle piece and peeked through the glass. Grinning. “I see someone behind you”

To which Chaeyeon mockingly laughs, tilting her head left and right “Ooooo so spooky~~ I’m scared now Sakuchan”

“Tch, you’ll be totally scared in minutes Chae”



“Okay now so what do we do?” fixing her sweater, Chaeyeon asked. It’s getting a bit chilly in her house tonight. Rare occurrence. Coincidence? Maybe not.

“Candle. Lit the candle” Sakura directed.

“And then? Have dinner? Oh my you’re so romantic Sakuchan”

“Oh shut up Chae just do what I say” Sakura rolled her eyes. Her best friend can’t really shut up eh? Always trying to get on her nerves. Ughh 🙄.

“Ayye ayye Captain!!” Chaeyeon salutes her friend and walks to the kitchen to get the requested candle.

 

Once taking her seat, Chaeyeon suddenly gasped. Causing Sakura to jump on her chair.

“WHAT?? WHAT IS IT??”

“Sa...Sa..Sakuchan….” Chaeyeon stutters. Pointing towards the wall behind Sakura.

“WHAT!!!”

“I look so pretty in the mirror!!” Chaeyeon giggles. It’s so funny seeing Sakura’s wide eyes terrified. 

“Fish you!” Sakura kicked her knee under the table. Making the taller yelped in pain.

“YAAAAA I wasn’t lying! This hurts bith. And Thanks for the Fish invitation but not right now” Chaeyeon jerked her tongue out.

Oh it’s Chaeyeon’s classic move, making a joke out of anything. Sakura rolled her eyes.

 

Finished setting up the board (with no hassle of course) “Okay better start now then”

Because she’s playing with Chaeyeon, its bound to get her pranked, or the other way around one way or another she have to remind the girl, “Don’t think of doing any prank”

Chaeyeon laughs at the pointed finger, not promising anything.

“Yes..” she said. To which it amuses Sakura. But the hidden grins shows she’s not doing it and so she continues her words “I’ll try”

“Chaeyeon!!!”

 

With the muffled laugh absorbed into the wall, they finally started the game. They put together their hands on the triangle piece, or officially named the Planchette and silent nods marks the beginning of the Q&A.

 

“Okay, is there any spirit here?” Sakura asked. Noob question for Chaeyeon. Sakura should just directly ask if the spirit wants to communicate with them instead.

 Like, maybe ask for their Twitter username or who they stan. For one thing Chaeyeon is totally sure, the spirit in her house probably loves jazz cause her father’s lp always switches on by itself whenever they put on jazz vinyl. Probably an old ghost~ No offense.

 

“I know there’s a spirit here. Y’all always hide my socks. Come out now. And play with us. We have some serious questions you might like” Chaeyeon shakes her head chuckling to herself.

 

The planchette suddenly moves a bit. Causing rumble in both girls’ stomachs.

“Fish….” said Chaeyeon, talking as the cold sweat formed on her forehead. Is this shet real or it’s Sakura just messing with her?

“Sakuchan, it’s not funny” Chaeyeon glared at her best friend in annoyance.

Taken aback by the accusation, Sakura quickly rebutted “What?? It’s not me! I’m just barely touching it!!”

“Okay, okay maybe it;s you maybe it’s not you.” Chaeyeon still suspects the other girl was playing a prank on her. Seriously it’s not funny Sakuchan.

“Okay then. If you are here, how old are you?” Chaeyeon went with the second question.

With their hands on the piece, the Planchette moves along.

“4...3...0….” “Four hundred and 30 years old?”

The spirit then moves the pieces to Yes while the two girls just keep staring at their joined hands on the Planchette.

“Wow… You’re old” Sakura couldn’t keep shut.

And all along it moves to the simple two lettered word, ‘So’

 

“Lmao you’re quite funny”

“T..h..a..n..k.Y..o..u..Be..en..Kn..Knew..” as they both spelt the words out, a gush of wind felt from behind her ears, causing Chaeyeon to shiver. Damn never knew this would feel so real. But she kept the feeling to herself in order not to scare Sakura away.

 

Before they could ask another question, the Planchette moves again. This time it spells out “You’re pretty”

“And this ghost is flirty too” Chaeyeon mutters slowly.

I hear that” ‘said’ the ghost.

“What did you say Chae?” Sakura asked.

“I said the ghost is flirty. And they hear it”

 

“What is your name pretty girl?” the ghost asked.

Wait, wasn’t it supposed to be them asking? Not the other way around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter