Your Kim (2Kim)

Little Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kim Minjoo, you are a fool' she said.

Loud.

In her heart.

'Minjoo why are you putting boundary to us? I could love you better than that stupid her' her heart was wrenching in pain and it hurts like hell.

Words cannot describe the pain of not being able to say anything and just watch as your love one keeps falling onto another person.

'Why can't you see me here? Am I invisible? Am I nothing more than a friend?'

She wanted to cry but she have no tears.

She may had dried it all out in her past.

 

~~~~

 

"Minjoo ya, is that your 'friend'?"

Minjoo stopped stirring the hot chocolate, she leaned back taking clear look at her friend Hitomi aka Hiichan.

"Urm? Who are you talking about?" confused, as she sees no one there at the sofa except Hiichan.

"Oh, I meant the one in your work room. She's in your work room"

Minjoo tried to picture her work room..

"Ah!! Yes. I met her recently. Well not really recently. It was maybe quite few years back I think."

"Ehh but you never told me about her"

"Maybe I forgot. But how many times do we really have proper video calls? We only usually listened to my sad love life anyway"

That remarks made Hiichan scoffed, "Love LIVES actually"

 

"Okay, LIVES. But the first one was just a crush. She's not my girlfriend. We never got to the introduction part" Minjoo love life was quite sad.

Wait, I am sorry. It should be love LIVES.

 

On her first year of studying abroad at Japan, she was given a 'Buddy' as they call it.

Buddies are local students that will help the international students to adapt themselves and find their way at the university.

Given that she is international student, they assigned Hiichan to be her buddy.

 

And they got close till now.

 

Hiichan's senior, the great Miyawaki Sakura the first(exaggeration intended) was Minjoo first crush at the university.

Sakura was Minjoo's Achilles Heel.

She is weak to everything that Sakura do.

Heck, Minjoo even went miles by 'accidentally' buying same clothes and even a bagpack with her.

Her 'same' taste in fashion and such made Sakura notices her and soon they got close.

Minjoo was so close to confess her feelings when she knew that Sakura was dating another international student, Irene.

Oh mother of frog, when she knew Sakura is dating Irene, she knew that Sakura is out of her league as she is nowhere close to Irene's level.

Irene is a goddess and Minjoo is just a humble citizen.

So she bottled it all inside.

 

And during Minjoo's second year, Hiichan moved away to do her internship at her hometown.

They only contacted each other through skype and kakaotalk.

Moving on from her little heartbreak, Minjoo found her way with another girl.

Minjoo's current girlfriend is a Korean student.

Her junior actually.

She got this androgynous aura that makes her looks like an Alpha.

While Minjoo, is Minjoo.

 

About her 'friend', who Hiichan met at Minjoo's work room, she is Chaewon.

Minjoo met her at a car boot sale.

It was almost love at first sight but both do not lay their beliefs in it.

They met each other, and instantly knew they will get along well.

Minjoo never introduced Chaewon to any of her friends.

They would think of her as a freak for letting someone she just know to live under her roof.

But the attraction between them, Only they know.

Do you know what brings you and the person you close to meet?

Is it coincidence or is it fate?

Despite not believing in both, for minjoo their fates brings them to the coincidence of being at same place at same time.

 

Minjoo could still remember how she feels on her first time seeing Chaewon.

She looks like a doll.

Well she is one hell of a doll.

'Who are you? What you want from me?' Chaewon asked when she saw Minjoo.

'I've got nothing to give' true, Chaewon is not a beggar, but the way she looked at Minjoo not blinking makes Minjoo feels somehow guilty in scares.

'Are you here to waste time with me? Cause time is all I have' she asked Minjoo.

And that was the moment Minjoo knew, she found someone to walk home together that day.

(Oh Minjoo, don't invite 'stranger' into your house baby girl)

 

Minjoo and Chaewon quickly becomes close friends.

It is weird for some but to Minjoo it is not.

Sometimes the one who do not know anything about you are the best of people you should be with.

They would not judge you by your past.

When people find your demon, They will give you 'lemon'.

 

Minjoo lied down at her living room one day.

On her favourite carpet.

Staring at Chaewon who is next to her.

She told Chaewon everything about her life.

From when she fell down trying to ride her brother's bike at the age of 5 to when she had her first heartbreak of losing her crush at school.

Somehow it still hurts and she almost cried everytime she remembers her but life goes on.

The earth keeps spinning.

 

Chaewon just attentively listened.

'I don't know what it means to feel whole. You're next to me, but I feel so cold with you' she said.

Singing it a little.

 

They are both made up of different cells but they got along so well like they were made to synchronise.

To Minjoo, Chaewon is her best friend.

Despite she cannot take her outside because she do not like judgemental eyes from strangers, they spend lot of times together at home.

Minjoo keeps falling in and out of love while Chaewon keeps on loving her.

And only her.

 

But due to her current state of existence, she can never be able to say 'I love you' to Minjoo.

It hurts.

When the person you really loves is always in front of your eyes.

Sleeping in your embrace at night.

Even your heart beats for her fast but her heart is waiting for someone else.

 

There are so many times Chaewon hinted at Minjoo.

But Minjoo is a naive and sometimes not attentive at all.

So she missed all the clues.

Her heart screams everytime Minjoo comes close to her.

She wanted to hug and kiss Minjoo everytime she showed Chaewon's her drawings for they are indeed so exquisite.

But Chaewon cannot do anything.

It is like she got paralysed.

 

To Minjoo she really wanted to say, in a poetic way.

'I am the deepest shade of jaded Drowning from the past, love' It is not only you having hard times from your past.

Chaewon did something she should not do and now she have to pay for it.

 

To Minjoo again she is pleading hard, 'Can you breathe, breathe love into me? So I'll know what it's like' she wanted to taste how love feels like.

She heard people saying that love is just a privilege.

So how do one gain the privilege?

Some even said love is subjective.

You could love a person,

You could love a thing,

You could love everything.

 

Love makes one go crazy.

Love also makes one go empty.

Love make you willing to do anything.

Love can make you willing to eat vegetables or even Durian for them even when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter