That’s My Girl (Kkubi/Eunsaku)

Little Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Little Sakura was playing on her own when someone came to her side.

Her hair was a bit messy and there’s something on her face. Sakura just watched as the girl took out her bunny doll and sat it on her lap.

“I’m Eunbi. What’s your name?”

“Sakura”

 

“I like you. Let’s be friend”

6 years old Sakura can’t comprehend the situation but she took the hand and shakes it.

“I think I like you too. Let’s be friends”

 

When Sakura went home that day, she told her parents about Eunbi.

Her papa was so proud of her.

“That’s my girl” he patted her hairs.

 

Automatically, eye smile planted on Sakura’s face.

 

 

**********

 

 

The kids were fighting on the roles. 

No one wants to be a tree.

A tree will only be at the back and sing along. They have no specific lines.

Hence, tree treated as a dud.

 

“I don’t want to be a tree!” a boy shouted.

 

Eunbi, with her knight gear put up a hand.

“Teacher, I can be the tree!” she said.

 

Seeing Eunbi being a tree, Sakura wanted to be one too.

“I want to be a tree too then!”

“No Sakura. You are the princess. And Eunbi you are the knight. You can’t be a tree”

“It’s okay teacher. I like tree. I can be tree”

 

And thus starts the love story of a Princess and a tree.

😗😶

 

Sakura pointed to Eunbi in the tree costume. And said to her parents “That’s my girl”

 

“Maybe you should say, ‘That’s my tree’ instead Saachan” her Papa said.

Gaining slaps from her Mama.

 

“Yes! That’s My Tree!”

 

 

**********

 

 

“I don’t understand this question! I can’t do it!” 10 years old Eunbi whined.

Sakura took her sit. Next to Eunbi of course.

 

“No you can do it. You just got it wrong here. You must do it like this” Sakura took the pencil from Eunbi’s hand and showed her the solutions.

After few demos, Eunbi can finally grab the concept.

 

“Yay! I did it! Kkura look at this!!” Eunbi shoved her exercise book to Sakura’s face.

Sakura can see nothing but yeah, as best girl she will boost Eunbi up.

 

“See, I told you”

“Yay! Thank you Kkura ya!” Eunbi engulfed her into tight hug.

“I think I can finally get an A now” Eunbi said, full of confidence.

“Yes you can”

 

And yes, Eunbi scored a solid A on her Mathematics paper.

 

She ran to show Sakura her result.

“Kkura ya I really get an A!!”

 

Sakura jumped, equally excited as Eunbi was.

“That’s my girl!!”

 

The two girls hugged and jumped around.

 

 

**********

 

 

Few middle school kids were lining up the food counter. There is only one yoghurt left and Eunbi took it when a hand also snatch it.

 

“It’s okay, you take it” she said, smiling to the other person.

“Ugh.. urm.. Re..Really?”

“Yeah sure, it’s okay. I can have other things” Eunbi said. Still in her smile.

 

Seeing her tray lack of one specific thing, that is Eunbi’s favourite yoghurt, Sakura looked weirdly at the girl.

“There’s only one left. So I give it to other girl” Eunbi said nonchalantly.

 

“Eun... you got out for break late because you were helping other people with their homeworks, and you now only have bread and soup for your lunch?”

Eunbi chuckles “It’s okay. Other people need it more than me. I can eat it tomorrow. Or at home”

 

Sakura hummed.

“I knew you were so going to do this again. That’s why I brought this for you”

Sakura took out a bento box and put it in front of Eunbi’s face.

 

The sparkles in Eunbi’s eyes warms Sakura’s heart.

 

Sometimes she forget that Eunbi is not really a human. She is an angel judging by how she carelessly think about others first.

 

“I will finish all of this! Thank you Kkura ya!!” Eunbi’s eyes b with tears.

“Now don’t cry while you’re eating. People will think we’re breaking up. Finish all of that and I’ll treat you macaroons after class”

“Really????” Eunbi hopped from her seat. Like an excited bunny she is.

“Yes yes, now sit down and eat your food Commander”

“Okay, I will!”

 

“You’re an angel” Eunbi said to Sakura. In between her munches.

“And You’re my girl”

 

 

**********

 

 

17 years old Eunbi was on her way to win the 800 meters relay. She was leading quite far ahead. Only 500 meters more to go.

 

But somehow the universe don’t really chill out with her that day.

 

Eunbi stumbled. (Damn You universe)

 

Eunbi fell down rolling on the track.

Someone was already running to her aid.

 

But Kwon won’t lose the fight until Kwon win. Two runner had overtook her when she fell.

 

Like I said, a Kwon will fight until Kwon win.

Eunbi shifted her turbo mode and she mercilessly took over the two runner at the critical last 100 meters.

 

When she reached the finishing line, she shouted out a little.

“ this! Kwon still win!!”

 

A specific someone is now screaming to her. Pointing her finger at the champion.

“That’s! My! Girl!”

 

Having her ears adjusted to the sweet voice, Eunbi turned around to see her girlfriend, the goddess Miyawaki Sakura waving at her.

 

Eunbi jumped a bit. Forming a heart with her arms. Hyewon came tapping her jumping friend.

“Lucky you love birds”

“Yeah I know right? She’s my lucky charm” Eunbi grins.

 

 

**********

 

 

Sakura took Eunbi to their favourite diner after sneaking into the changing room just to hug the sweaty Eunbi.

“You’re the best! I almost run to you when you fall, but then you were rolling like some barrel and got up so quick I thought you were doing gimmick. And then you swiftly win the gold medal”

 

“Haa, that’s how fabulous I am. Even rolling on track makes me look like a movie star. That’s your wonderful girlfriend baby”

Sakura chuckles “Yeah, That’s My Lovely Girl”

 

 

When they entered the diner, they took their favourite spot.

The end corner, where no one really sit given it’s quite far back.

 

It’s a perfect making out spot.

Preferred by Kkubi. The Royal Couple.

 

Eunbi ordered their usual.

While Sakura was boasting Eunbi’s ego about how she deserve the best athlete award, the couple heard someone’s choking.

Eunbi sixth sense quickly detect the person’s whereabouts.

(Don’t worry choking person, Kwon Wonderwoman is here)

 

“Can you wait here?” Eunbi asked her girlfriend.

“Sure I can. Go do your job my WonderKwon”

 

Like Captain America walking towards the man, Captain Bunny is here to save the world. Or the man, in this case.

 

Eunbi went to his back and perform the Heimlich maneuver. The man, probably same age as her soon to be- grandfather in law, (Sakura’s grandfather) finally resolute to ease.

 

He thanked Eunbi and handed her some money. But Eunbi politely decline, “I’m just a person saving another person. Don’t pay me, you can use the money to pay others forward”

The man smiled and praised her. Making Eunbi blush.

Sakura watched as her girlfriend bowed to the man. Smitten with her WonderKwon.

 

Eunbi jogs to her seat smiling at Sakura.

“My WonderKwon done saving the world?”

Eunbi nodded vigorously. Smiling brightly.

“That’s My Girl” Sakura pecked Eunbi’s cheek.

 

When the couple went to the counter paying their bills, the cashier told them it’s already done.

“By who?”

“Mr Park. The guy you sav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter