Three

Rewrite the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed, it’s been 6 months since Yoona and Jessica decided to let the past be and to be friends at the least, much to everyone else’s chagrin. Everyone, including the Jung sisters and Yuri are back in Korea. The group has been more friendly with Yuri, accepting Jessica’s decision.

The engagement between Jessica and Yuri was formally announced in the media, causing an uproar from Jessica’s fans, nonetheless they wished her happiness. Yoona and Krystal’s little escapade was also leaked online. Photos from inside the club were released online. Yoona attracted attention for being a world renowned doctor, but it was the identity of the woman she was with that blew up the news even more.

 

“Yoona unniiieeeee” Krystal called out while Yoona was heading towards the parking garage. She just finished a 12 hour shift and is exhausted.

 

“Oh Krys, what are you doing here?” Yoona asked, but Krystal had this mischievous glint in her eyes, and wordlessly dragged the older girl with her.

“Jess? What are you doing here? Are you okay?” Yoona was shocked to see Jessica in the emergency department, “I’ll take over from here thank you Nurse Lee.” Yoona smiled at the nurse, who blushed before handing the swab to Yoona. Meanwhile the two Jungs rolled their eyes at the sight.

“Well? What happened?” Yoona asked, while applying medicine on Jessica’s cut.

 

“Nothing, I just fell.” Jessica replied, avoiding Yoona’s gaze.

 

“You should be more careful.” Yoona softly said, still focused on bandaging up Jessica’s hand.

 

“Hmmm.” Was Jessica’s soft reply. 

“Don’t listen to her Yoona unnie. She’s been overworking herself, so she fainted.” Krystal spilled the truth, earning a sigh from Yoona who wordlessly got up and left.

“Why’d you have to tell her that, now she’s upset with me.” Jessica pouted and Krystal just shrugged her shoulders.

A few minutes later Yoona came back, with a portable CT scanner.

 

“Dr. Im you don’t have to do this, I can take care of it. Please head home you’ve been here all night.” One of the ER doctors tried to take over from Yoona, “It’s okay Dr. Cho, I can take care of this last patient.” Yoona insisted.

 

“Since you fainted I want to make sure you didn’t get a concussion. Were you at home?” Yoona asked. Yoona fussing over her and doing all these checks brought Jessica back to when the two were at the village. Unknowingly, Jessica smiled.

“Jess? What’s so funny?” Yoona asked after not getting a verbal response from the girl, “Nothing, I was just...reminiscing.” Jessica admitted. With that, Krystal took it as her cue to leave the two alone.

 

“Well, since your taking care of her, I’ll go ahead I still have to be at the office. Yoona unnie you can take her home.” Krystal ordered and left before the two can even respond.

 

It didn’t take long for Yoona to finish all the checks on Jessica. Luckily the girl didn’t have a concussion.

 

“I’ve already settled the paperwork. Since Krystal drove you here, I can take you back. But first let’s have brunch.” Yoona said, unconsciously grabbing the girl by her hand and led her to the car.

 

Yoona knows that Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter