Four and a Half??

beauty and the bare minimum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wanted to make a small chapter explaining what Jihyo did during her meeting. So tada! Enjoy

btw, I changed the mitzu prompt poll. I realized that making a character with anxiety may not be something I am capable of doing.

If you guys can go and do redo the poll right here that would be awesome! Thank you once again!

 

~~~

/Jihyo after she left.

 

Park Jihyo speed walked through the halls; nodding to older teachers and occasionally telling students off. ‘I still have 20 minutes, this will just be in and out. I’ll be fine.’

 

Jihyo was on her way to see her friends/colleagues Jo Haseul and Jung Hoseok. Although they were young teachers around Jihyo’s age and years of experience, she needed assistance none of the other older teachers could offer.

 

Jihyo knocked on the door of a second year class and waited for a response. “Come in!” Yelled the female teacher inside. Jihyo came into the classroom and smiled. “Hey Haseul-ssi. Do you mind coming with me to Hoseok-ssi’s class?”  

 

“Oh, what would be the occasion?”

 

“I need to have a little meeting with you two.”

 

“Well, I have just finished my lunch...alright, why not.” Haseul and Jihyo left the room and walked to a fourth year class. Jihyo knocked on the door. Hoseok open the door and greeted the two with a big hug. “Oh thank the heavens. They sent God and an angel my way.”

 

Jihyo laughed at his greeting. “This is fun and all, but we’re at work Hoseok-ssi.”

 

“Ssi? But I’m both of your oppa!” He pouted as he let go of the two.

 

“Don't say that in front of students, they'll get the wrong idea.” Haseul joked. “You guys lost all your fun ever since we got this job…” Hoseok complained. “But come in, let's talk a bit!”

 

Hoseok pulled out two student chairs and put it in front of his teacher’s desk. “Take a seat.” Jihyo and Haseul sat down in front of the male teacher. “Jihyo was the one who called us here.” Haseul explained.

 

Hoseok sat up and leaned on his desk. “Are you here to share some more details on this Daniel person?” He wiggled his eyebrows at Jihyo. “Absolutely not. I wanted to talk about the school play.”

 

Haseul smiled. “I was quite surprised when you said you’d lead it. But I'm sure whatever you’ll do will be spectacular.”

 

“I’m not so sure about that Harvard-ah. She pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter