Four?

beauty and the bare minimum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Make sure you read the previous chapter! (bloop)

I've blessed you with a long chapter!

 

also, mitzu leaning on each other should have an entire fanbase by now-

 

~~~

 

Mina knocked on the door of the P.A room as Tzuyu reviewed her lines. Inside the room, the two girls heard a loud crash, startling them quite a bit. Tzuyu knocked on the door again, now more urgently than before. “Excuse me! Are you alright in there!?”

 

Nothing. Not a single sound.

 

“Should we check?” Mina whispered to Tzuyu. The Taiwanese girl simply nodded as she slowly opened the door. “Hello…?” Tzuyu called.

 

Mina gasped at the scene in front of her. There was a girl being crushed by a filing cabinet while another girl in glasses slept! Tzuyu ran up to the filing cabinet while Mina attempted to wake up the other girl.

 

“Miss! Your friend is being crushed!” Mina continued to shake the girl. ““Goddamnit, this …”” Mina muttered to herself in Japanese.

 

““I’m not a , you’re the …”” the girl in glasses responded, still half asleep. Mina swore to herself, realizing the girl in front of her can speak Japanese. ““Your friend is stuck! Help us!!”” The girl in glasses sat up groggily, letting out a big yawn and scratching the back of her head. ““Hey, where’s Sana…?”” She asked slowly.

 

Mina grabbed her arm and dragged her towards Tzuyu. ““Just help us lift that!”” Mina ordered the girl as she helped Tzuyu with lifting the cabinet. The sleepy girl just stood there, still processing the situation.

 

“What the hell are you saying?” Tzuyu asked her, still struggling with the cabinet. “We’re both Japanese, now lift!” Mina answered her.

 

The third girl finally helped, and with a final heave, they lifted the cabinet back up. “Eh, Sana why are you on the ground?”

 

““Sorry~ I was reaching for something in the top drawer and it just toppled on me!”” While Mina and Tzuyu stabilized the shelf, the Japanese girl helped her friend up.

 

““Really Sana? Again?”” She asked her. Sana just chuckled sheepishly. ““You know you love my clumsiness.”” The blonde girl teased, giving her friend a kiss on the cheek. Mina and Tzuyu quickly looked away from the skin ship, clearly uncomfortable.

 

Sana ran up and hugged Tzuyu and Mina. “Aw, you two are so cute! I ship you guys!” The two girls peeled Sana off them. “I think you’ve mistaken our relationship…” Tzuyu explained as she covered her red cheeks.

 

Mina couldn’t understand why, but she felt a bit disappointed at Tzuyu’s wording. She brushed it off and cleared . “Is this...filing cabinet incident...a normal thing for you two?”

 

“Pretty much.” The girl responded as she fixed her glasses. Mina and Tzuyu stood there completely stunned. They had almost forgotten their goal in the P.A room, but Tzuyu luckily snapped out of her dumbfounded trance. “Are you two in charge of the P.A committee?”

 

The two girls nodded. “Yup! We’re this year’s only members. Always out to recruit more though! We’re third years, I’m Sana and this is my girlfriend Momo!”

 

“Girlfriend?” Tzuyu And Mina exclaimed. It seemed odd that these girls would come out so quickly…or maybe they just didn’t care about the closet…either way, they were surprised. The couple laughed at the girls’ reaction. “Don’t be such homophobes you guys.” Momo joked.

 

Apparently, Mina didn’t catch on to Momo’s joking nature. “I’m truly sorry! I respect you regardless of your ual preference!” She apologized while bowing 90 degrees.

 

Sana and Momo laughed once more, with Tzuyu now adding to the laughter. “Sorry about that! Just teasing ya.”

 

“E-eh..?” Mina turned into an entirely new shade of red as she buried her face in Tzuyu’s shoulder. Tzuyu smiled at the cute girl’s flustered behaviour. “There’s around fifteen minutes til’ the bell rings. Anything I can help you girls out with?” The blondie asked with a warm smile.

 

Tzuyu gave Sana the paper with their announcement written on it. “Park-nim told us to make this announcement concerning the school play.”

 

Sana read the sheet and smiled. “Look Momo! Beauty and the Beast!” Momo casually hugged Sana from behind as she read what was in her girlfriend’s hand.

 

“We’d pass auditions no problemo.” Momo humbly brags. Mina, who had now recovered from her embarrassment, nodded. “You two would be great leads.” Mina complimented them. “Well, lead role or not, we’ll be there!” Sana began landing playful kisses on her partner’s cheeks as Momo giggled uncontrollably.

 

Mina and Tzuyu stood there, awkward and embarrassed once more. “This probably why Park-nim said it would take a while.” Tzuyu whispered to Mina.

 

“Aw c’mon. You have to admit they look cute together.” Mina said to her taller friend  as she admired the Japanese couple. Tzuyu chuckled. “I’m beginning to believe you’re what people call a ‘hopeless romantic.’”

 

Mina ignored Tzuyu’s statement. “Should we remind them about the announceme-” She was interrupted by a knock on the door. “I’ll get that!” Sana ran to the door.

 

“Hello, how can I help ya!” Sana opened the door and welcomed two other girls. “We have an announcement from the music and dance troupes.”

 

“Just pass me the announcements and come in. We’re taking care of some other students at the moment, so we’ll try to do all of them in one go.” Sana took their sheets and took them to her desk. Both her and Momo began editing on them.

 

“Mina-ssi!” One of the girls called out. The two girls walked over to Mina. “Are you a part of the P.A committee?” Mina stood in front of the two awkwardly, surprised at their sudden questions.

 

‘Who the hell are these two…’ Tzuyu thought to herself. ‘Mina doesn't seem like the social type.’

 

“I...um...n-no...I’m not…” Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter