Three?

beauty and the bare minimum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Seems like a lot of my readers are the silent type,  but I don't mind. Thank you for your support regardeless. I've just made a oneshot which you can check here. Enjoy!

Also, just as a FYI, this is a mitzu based story. I'll be trying to update as much as I can before school starts, so don't be surprised if I update like crazy. 

~~~

“Nayeon! Hurry your up! Jihyo is already gonna be pissed that we didn't hand out anything! Now we'll be in even deeper crap for being late!” Jeongyeon ran down the halls, gripping onto her flyers for dear life.

 

Nayeon struggled to follow behind the coconut. “Ok, first of all, I can't ing catch up because you're the moTHER ING TRACK TEAM CAPTAIN!!” She had another point, but Jeongyeon paid no attention to it.

 

They both maneuvered around the groups of students, occasionally apologizing for bumping into people. If it were anyone else, the victims of their recklessness would have probably thrown some hands. However, the students have all gotten used to the obnoxious pair (more or less).

 

Jeongyeon stopped abruptly by a classroom door, she had barely broken a sweat. She looked around for her friend, slowly getting more and more pissed. She let out a growl and stomped her feet. “IM NAYEON!”

 

Everyone around the tomboy ignored her frustration. Jeongyeon searched among the faces, trying to find her partner in crime. Suddenly, a familiar looking face caused her to investigate further. Her little waddle-walking reminded Jeong of the girl from this morning.

 

She moved in front of her, unaware that the girl was already walking with two other people. The girl in front of her took a small step back, surprised by her sudden appearance.

 

“You're Myoui-san, aren't you?”

 

“Daebak...Mina-unnie, you’re popular?” The shortest girl asked Myoui.

 

“...erm...quite the opposite actually…”

 

Jeongyeon bowed, stretching her arms out to offer Mina a flyer. “Please consider auditioning.” She decided she wouldn't face Jihyo without trying at least once more. She looked at Mina and made a silent plea, her eyes filled with desperation.

 

“Alright, I’ll give it a shot.” To Jeongyeon’s surprise she took a flyer. Her friends standing by her looked over Mina’s shoulders to get a look at the paper.

 

“Wow! Beauty and the Beast?! I love that movie! I’ll act for it any day! I’ll join!”

 

The palest of the group bounced up and down. “Me too! My French is very...fLuEnT! BOnGrUu~!”

 

Jeongyeon stood back up and mentally high-fived herself. 3 flyers out of 300! She successfully handed out 1% of her flyers. She let out a wide smile. “Thank you so much! All the important dates are on the sheet. Also, you don't have to worry about French. The script’s entirely in Korean. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to take care of.”

 

And with that, Jeongyeon turned around and flicked the forehead of the person behind her. “Ow!” Nayeon responded as she rubbed her head. “How’d you even know I was here!?”

 

“Buck-teeth, I’ve been with you since diapers. I think I would know if someone annoying were closeby.”

 

“And here I was, thinking you’d be nice after abandoning me…” she sighed and brushed it off. “Whatever, let's just go in.” Just as Nayeon reached for the door, another hand hovered over the handle. It was the trio from before.

 

“Oh, it's you again.” The midget stated.

 

“Who are you…?” Nayeon asked in a deadpan manner.

 

“First year, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. And I’m second year, Myoui Mina. And you?”

 

“Fourth years, Nayeon And Jeongyeon.” Jeongyeon’s face lit up. “Speaking of which, these kiddies took some flyers.”

 

Nayeon scoffed. “Oh yeah, and I have a star named after me. Do you expect me to believe that bullcrap?”

 

Jeongyeon sighed. “Can you guys please show her?” The three girls showed Nayeon their papers. Nayeon began clapping. “Huh, good job I guess.”

 

“So what are you two doing at a first year classroom?” Dahyun asked them.

 

“We’re gonna ask Jihyo something.”

 

“Who's Jihyo?” Mina spoke up.

 

Nayeon pointed at her partner. “Her older sister's friend.”

 

“Wait, aren't you two seniors?” Chaeyoung asked them.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Meaning anyone older than you has already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter