Break Up, Shake Up, Make Up

Taemin-Kai random drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

》some curse words and mentions of male body parts, suggestive ual acts

 

》a super simple fic that was based on this prompt:

"theatrical actor Kai (w/super heavy makeup) + drag queen Taem. They met @ a resto afterparties but in different VIP rooms.. they still have makeup and still on character, dared to remove it and reveal their true selves, only to find out that theyre exes that broke up 2yrs ago.."

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The last day for the Kabuki stage play was done and the whole crew decided to celebrate by going to the restaurant still in character. They may have changed from their costumes to their casual attires but since their full and heavy theatrical makeup was still on, they also decidee to do a role play even at the exclusive vip rooms.

" Ora, Banzai !!!" Yunho who played as the samurai initiated a toast. His fellow actors: some generals, some sumo wrestlers, some deities and some geishas went forward for a toast too.

"Would our samurai like to be taken care of by the geishas while having dinner?" One of the geishas played by Luhan asked.

"No, it's okay. We may still be in character but we should all eat too. This is Directors' treat so let's indulge!!"

Kai who played as a geisha wore a kimono-inspired dress shirt so he still looked like he's in a costume. He just tugged his long hair into a ponytail so he could eat his yakitori and karaage properly.

"Ah, I miss eating Japanese food a lot, most especially rice and noodles!"

"I know. I believe you've been on a diet for so long?" Baekhyun, another actor that acted as a geisha in a discreet robe-looking dress shirt asked him.

"Yup. I have to maintain a slim figure so I won't look bulky and I would look like a real geisha when I wore the thick kimono. But now I could eat it all again. I'm so happy."

"Eat well then, brother."

 

Since they were at a Japanese restaurant, it's a must to drink sake but the actors insisted to mix it with soju and hongcho, a pomegranate concentrate mixed with red ginseng so it would taste better and be more powerful than just sake or soju alone.

" Banzai !! Woohoo diet is over!! We could eat and we could drink all we want!!" The general played by Jaejoong screamed so everyone laughed but celebrated as well. Kai drank a lot, especially he have a better concoction on his shot glass. The geishas ordered cherry blossom sake and strawberry cordial. Since strawberry is his favorite, he enjoyed it so much. But then, he drank a lot and he eventually have to go to the bathroom so he excused himself.

 

"Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me that my 4-layer eyelashes were slightly undone? Aigoo I must've looked like a girl that's tearing up." A voice was heard from the cubicle and Kai questioned himself. He was at the men's restroom but he heard the sound of heels against the tiled floors. After he did his thing, he saw two drag queens that were fixing their heavy makeup and thick, undone eyelashes.

"Omo, hi! I never thought I'd meet a geisha here." The one with a red wig said as he saw Kai.

"I never thought I'd meet some drag queens here. I actually thought that some women went inside when I heard your heels. Good thing I was wrong or I would've been punched or be labelled as a ert hiding inside womens' restrooms."

"Haha well I feel you. But even if we are wearing heels, we can't go there since they would freak out when they realize that we have ." The other one, the one with brown wavy hair said as he fixed his eyelashes.

"It's not like we'll them. Duh. We love too." 

"Ya shut up!"

"Uh, I mean, we have so we should go here instinctively even if we look like girls."

"Well that's true. Even if I was still dressed as a geisha, I wouldn't go there since I have a too, and I love too." For some reasons, Kai was okay in talking about his preferences because he found some people that's like him - gay but hiding underneath those costumes and heavy makeup. For the two friends, it's drag makeup.

"So.. you're also.. gay?"

"It may not be obvious because of the androgynous appeal but yeah. Let's just say that I understand men and the male specie more, and I'm too tired to go through women's drama so I changed preference."

"Uhm that's good to know! I'm sorry for my friend's blunt mouth. It's been a while since he ate a so he becomes cocky."

"Ya, look who's talking? Ya T-"

"The two of you seem to be very close. I wish I have a friend that I could talk like that with. I only have my fellow actors with me tonight." Kai let out a sigh but was fine because his mood was lifted when he talked to the two drag queens.

"Oh. Uhm, do they know that you're gay?"

"Only one person knows about that. Well in theater, there would always be people who would deny that they're gay even if they during breaks. They still insist that they're straight and that they like girls even if they're drama queens too."

"A lot of people are still not open about it, which is quite sad because they can't be who they really are. Sadly, they have to hide and pretend that they are straight even if they wanted to touch or their fellow actor's . Haha. By the way, so you're on a dinner with your fellow actors? Is that an afterparty?" The one with the brown wavy hair said curiously.

"Yup. How about you two? Are you about to work or you're out for an after-work night out?"

"We actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter