It's Magic

Taemin-Kai random drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't a joke when Kibum told Taemin that he classified him to be a member of the house of Slytherin.

Kibum Gryffindor, Onew Hufflepuff, Minho and Jonghyun Ravenclaw then Taemin Slytherin

"Wait, weren't the scary kids in that house?"

"It's because you're scary too."

A year ago it wasn't like this, but only after a few months since then, Jongin found himself in the wizardry school with only one companion - his best friend and boyfriend, Taemin.

 

"No, this can't be! I want to be with Taeminnie!" Jongin exclaimed when his best friend became a member of his rival house, the house that was filled with scary kids.

"We have the same qualities, how come he became a Slytherin member?" Jongin still can't believe it and questioned everyone who thought that Taemin belonged to that house when they have the same qualities.

"Simple. Taemin is one of the most helpful and caring person here but he is incredibly ambitious, and he could rise from bottom to top with pure dedication and hard work. He's not afraid to try something new, he knows what he wants and he won't let any obstacle get in the way. He's a cunning, ambitious and a very resourceful person with a high sense of self-preservation. He knows when is the right time, and he knows when to take a step back. He waits for the ideal opportunity, and somehow when he grabs it, he'd surely win over anyone. All of those things were qualities of the members of the house of Slytherin."

"But.. Taemin is a good guy! I mean, he's not the same as the other kids there. I believe it would be better if he's on other houses but not Slytherin! He could've been a member of Ravenclaw instead but of all houses, why Slytherin?!"

"Jongin, Taemin already accepted his fate. I'm pretty sure he'd be able to adopt. Plus I bet the kids on that house would need him."

"But.. I'm pretty sure it'd be hard for him to make friends there! And I'm worried, he might just get picked by stronger kids! He's so delicate, he have a small body frame, they might make fun of him too!"

"I'm pretty sure Taemin could handle everyone."

 

Since Jongin and Taemin are on two different houses, they've spent time with their other members and found it hard for them to meet nor talk with only by themselves. Jongin was too worried of him and he thought that if Taemin won't be with him in Gryffindor then it's better if both of them would get out of the wizarding school.

 

They tried to sneak out to see each other during their lesson applications, most especially during breakfast, lunch and dinner but sadly, they could only exchange glances.

"Taeminnie.." Jongin sighed and Taemin saw it. Taemin knows that Jongin is the kind of person who would worry over the things he values the most.

"Jonginnie, it's okay. I'm okay." Taemin mouthed towards Jongin, giving him a thumbs up and a smile. Good thing Jongin saw it too before the professor called their attention.

"Kim Jongin and Lee Taemin, what kind of discussion are you having while I'm doing a lecture here?"

"Ah none, professor."

"Would you like to go out of the room first so you could talk privately? I'm afraid my presence and the class might be disturbing you."

"We're so sorry professor. I'll-" Jongin said in defense but he was suddenly cut by Taemin.

"I'll go outside if that's what you're saying, professor. I'll take him with me and I'll make sure it won't happen next time." Taemin stood up, looked at Jongin and motioned him to go out as well. Jongin shyly followed Taemin while he bowed in apology to their professor.

 

"Taeminnie, why did you do that? The professor would defi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter