With Me?

Hyung I love You

Tae Pov

i woke around 5 in the morning exicted to hike up mount Bukhansan, It's the nearest mount to our dorm and also the scenery from top is one of the most beautiful in seoul. We hiked the mount years ago with all the members, I can't wait to hike up with Kookie.I went to Kookie's room to find him sleeping comfortably snuggle up against the thick blankets. I didn't have the heart to wake the boy up , so I decided that maybe we should postpone our plans. I slowly walked towards Kookie leaving a forehead kiss and ready to walk out of the room, when suddenly someone pulled my hands, I lost my balance and fell on top of kookie." were you planning to leave without me hyung" i heard Kookie's morning voice from above me. I just chucked and hit his chest.I pulled up with Jk still tightly wrapping his arms around my waist." Give me 15 hyung, i will be down" he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead beofre walking out of his bed towards the bathroom.

Jk pov

I came downstairs after I freshen up and changed to my hiking attire. I saw Tae already packing a back pack for us which consist of drinks and a few sandwhiches to eat at the peak while watching sunrise. After packing the backpack I volunteered to carry them during the hike, which Hyung tried do deny but I won at the end. Tae drove us the bottom of the mount, it took us only 20 minutes to reach there by car. Bukhansan Mountain, was a quite famous spot in seoul, but there were still less people since it was still morning and it's working day. I was relieved by the fact that we didn't have to keep hiding ourselves from poeple. We decided to hike the basic course since it might take us more than an hour which will be the right time reach the peak for the sunrise.The beginning hike up to the first peak on this course; Jokduribong peak was the most difficult journey since we were not  warmed up in the very beginning. Plus, the terrain of the mountain is not flat and paved out like some other hiking courses around Korea. In fact, the course is very rocky and the incline is quite steep. It took us approximately 30 mins to reach the first peak. In another 45 minutes we reached the third and final peak and it was almost near to sunrise, when we decided to rest on some the rocks , While having our sandwhich and waiting for the sunrise.After around 15 minutes of sitting down and idly chatting the sun started to rise.

Tae Pov

I was excited to look at the view of the sun rise and seoul from the peak. It was the pure definition of elegance the way the sun touched the city of seoul. We got a few pics of each other and ofc the promised selca.

( it's not a selca I know just imagine if we got a selca of this )

both of us were awed by the view of nature and i felt like i could live there my whole life with no regrets,I was so overwhelmed to realise the words that slipped out of my mouth."Do you want to live here?" i didn't expect him to reply but he did say," Yes" ," do you wanna live with me?"I asked again to here the same reply " Yes". I smiled the biggest boxy smile that i could ever pull off. I felt like my heart is about to fly out of my ribcage from happiness.We were quite forawhile , though it was silent it was not awkward. After a few minutes we decided to hike downhill. it was peaceful to hike downhill than up hill, by the time we reach bottom, we were both spent. Jk offered to drive back which i couldn't decline since he did seems a bit more better than me. We got into the car and that's all i remember since I dozed off.

Jk pov

Hyung fell asleep even before we reached the dorm, but he looked really tired so decided to carry him bridal style back to the dorm. i couldn't let him sleep that way since we were sweaty and we can't sleep like that since Jin Hyung will kill us, so i had to wake him up. we oth took our quick showers and decided to hit the bed for nap, since we have time until the group meeting at 11 am.