Please kiss me

Hyung I love You

Jk pov

"Hyung I am ready" I went downstairs to look for Tae. He was sitting in the sofa scrolling his phone and bitting his fingernails. He looked so cute. I felt a crushing pain at my chest and I slipped slight and fell down "Ahh" I was in the bottom stairs and I think my hips were slightly hurt but the pain in my chest was unbearable. "Omgg Kookie u okay, baby what happened?" I saw rushing towards me and crushing me into a hug while parting my back. The pout look on his lips how badly I want to kiss it away. But I just shook my head " I am fine Tae, I just slipped". He was still worried and fussing about my how hip bones could be broken. I just laughed at Tae and stood up showing him that I was physically so much better than inside. He nodded believing me. "U can rest at home if u want to kookie.. We can go another day u know". I shook my head and ruffled his hair "I want to go Tae..... with you" I assured him. He showed his beautiful box smile while pulling me to the entrance. " I will drive today u sit there like a good baby okay?" he pointed me the passenger seat while getting on the other side to drive. I just nodded.

Tae pov

The car ride was silent but I am still worried about Kookie he hurt his hips but he looks more hurt inside. I am gonna Change it kookie. I suddenly squeezed his thighs like I was comforting him in a way. He took my hands into his and intertwined them. I drove the whole way blushing. We arrived at the amusement park after 15 minutes of awkward blushing.

Kookie what do you wanna do first I jumped around excitedly it's a long time we came here. The wing was quite strong and it felt good, suddenly kookie was blocking me from a group of men who was looking at me like a delicious steak. I realised a growl left his mouth. The other men scattered away. Kookie started nuzzling into my neck "Tae u smell so good" I became a red tomato. He started kissing neck it felt so good. "ahh" I moaned and slapped my mouth.

Jk pov

I was startled by tae's moans. I looked at him boring into his eyes and suddenly the pain hit me back. My wolf rejecting another omega because he is still hurt over the rejection. I had to move away from Tae to calm down my wolf. Tae was still looking at me light a deer between two head lights he was not moving at all. "Tae... Let's go" I nudged his arms and he came back to his sense blushing even more if it was possible. I interviewed our hands and walked into the park. " shall we get a drink bfr the rides" Tae asked me and I nodded. We want to the nearby stall and got two cups of hot chocolate and sat and the bench. Tae was about how good his drink is and I was just trying to focus on everything else apart from his lips and the chocolate moustache from his drink, I just wanna savour him. We discarded the cups after drinking we walked around the park still holding hands looking at people and enjoying some small rides. Tae and I was having fun untill the sun was almost down. Tae pulled me through the crowd and we stopped in front of the magnificent ferris wheel " Come one Kookie it's our last ride... We are going home after this" I just followed into one of the carriage and sat there. After a few minutes the wheel started to move at we went up. At the peak Tae was excited about how he can see seoul all the way. He was jumping around untill the carriage moved again and he feel on top of me. Tae was basically on my lap, my legs between his both legs. I held his waist at saw Tae was blushing. I held his chin up and look at him. It has started to hurt and my wolf was gone mad, everything in the world was telling me to move away. "Kookie....please kiss me". I didn't let him finished the sentence I just smashed our lips together. His lips felt so soft like a flower and he taste so sweet. It was the best dessert of my life I want it everyday every moment. When we were both out of air we had to separate. Tae leaned his forehead on mine still gasping for air. We reached to the bottom of the ride and it was over.

Tae pov

As we were riding back home none of us broke the silence. We just reached home and went to our rooms after saying goodbye and hugging the other. I went to my room rook a shower and sat on the bed. Thinking. I just wanted the kiss to never end, but why did we kiss. did he kissed me because I ask him to or because he wanted to. Or because he was too hurt from the rejection that he didn't know what to do. That must be it... Million things going on my mind I just drifted off to sleep.