It hurts hyung

Hyung I love You

Jk pov

Knock knock I heard some one knocked my door, and I can tell by the smell it's Jimin Hyung. I know that Hyung must be hurt because I walked away from him but I can't bear to see with someone else. My whole life I have loved Tae. I opened the door and jimin Hyung lunged and hugged me tight sniffing my scent at my neck. I understand that Jimin Hyung wants me but I donno what to do I can't love him. I pushed Hyung away a little and sighed. "Kookie is everything okay? Are u sad that I am ur mate?" I shook my head while looking outside the windows unable to face my mate. I have no explanation for him. We stayed silent while jimin Hyung snuggled into my arms and leaned on my shoulders. We kept that position untill I heard sniffles from the opposite room. It must Tae my mind kept racing why is Tae crying. What happened to my Angel. So I brushed Jimin Hyung's hands and stood up walking towards my door. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips of mine. I paused too shocked and I didn't know what to do. " Hyung what are u doing?" I pushed him away. It is already hard for me to reject my mate and this Hyung is making it tougher for me. "why kookie don't u wanna kiss me, why do you keep pushing me away, we are mates kookie" Jimin Hyung started crying. I hurt my mate my wolf was screaming inside he wanted to hug jimin and tell him sweet words and comfort him. I stood there rejecting my wolf. "Hyung I am sorry but I am rejecting the mate bond". That moment Jimin Hung crumbled into the floor screaming like he was in pain I felt a million knives stabbing my chest the pain was unbearable but I had to do this for my love, for Tae. I left Jimin Hyung in my room and went outside for a run. Actually the pain was unbearable that I had to run all night and my wolf hurting himself. I sat on the edge of a cliff after an 4 hours run sobbing and crying I was a mess. I knew that rejecting the mate hurts an alpha more and I was so stupid to do it.

*Info*

1.To reject a mates bond the alpha has to say I reject you to the omega

2. Rejecting mate bond will affect an omega for a duration of 5 to 6 hours only especially if they just met. 

3.Alpha's won't suffer for 1st 4 hours of rejection but after that they will suffer for 2 weeks 

4.A rejected mate bond can never be revived 

5.Omega will sense another mate in 48 hours after rejection

6.Alpha will only sense another mate after 3 months after mate rejection

Back to present 

Tae pov 

Jimin cried his heart out to us saying kookie was a meanie to  reject the mate bond and it hurted him last Night. Jimin was also over the mate bond because he seems cleay well just a little sad over Jungkook for rejecting him,but jimin was worried over kookie hell all of us was worried for the maknae. He must have started hurting and it's not comparable to any omega's pain. It's so painful that some Alpha's never survive the rejection and they die.

Right now there is nothing we can do but wait for him to come back and support him through the process. But why did kookie reject his mate. Kookie didn't come back home that night he only came in the morning and he looked like a dead meat.

When he entered the hall everyone was concerned with him even jimin went and hugged to say it's okay. He gave a sad smile " It's okay Hyung I will get over it only 2 weeks right". But we all knew he won't make it if this is how we is gonna be. I have to do something for kookie. 

After having lunch kookie ran and locked himself in the room again. But I and certain I have to do something but maybe today I will let him to rest but from tomorrow he are having a strict schedule. I smiled to myself thinking about all the fun we are gonna have.