Hyung, don't tempt me

Hyung I love You

Tae Pov,

It's been more than 2 days since Jungkook rejected his mate bond with Jimin. Jungkook is still hurting, and i am doing everything i can to help him, maybe i am just not enough for him. I shook my head clearing my thoughts , right now i have to think about Jungkook and how to make him feel better. i went down to breakfast table to find all the members there except me, i heard some giggles and some congrats. Then i saw Jimin and Yoongi hyung sitting in the middle well, more like Jimin on Yoongi Hyung. There are mates it seems. i couldn't help but feel happy that my best friend has found his mate and they were bonded. a proud bond mark stood on jimin's nape. I felt a tinge of jealousy that i am not marked, but i have to wait i don't want any mark i want Jungkook's mark so be it years long i will wait. " Tae, morning " suddenly i felt someone whispered at my ears while giving it a kitten . I was red as a tomato , i realised it was Jk." It's hyung for you idiot" i said pushing him away and walking to Jimin to give him a hug and congrat him. We are happy the fans supported us and they are true to us. ever since the breakout our real fans are more visible and they are very true to us. i am happy that army's are still supporting us.

Jin hung promise to make us breakfast, as we helped him out. while we were having hot pancakes and choclate syrup with sunny side up egg for breakfast.Image result for pancakes choc syrup and egg

Jin hyung is the best cook the pancakes and eggs was blasting in flavours. while i was truly enjoying the food a hand creeped up my thighs, " Tae, delicious?" i nooded my head agreeing to Jk that the breakfast is spectacular. he chuckled leaning towards my ear " No, sweetie u look delicious, can wait for tonight" he said and stood up, walking to the kitchen to do the dishes. i blushed and remembered tonight we going to the strip club.

 

Jk pov

i have been teasing tae since morning , but it's not just teasing but i really wanna see him strip tonight but that's just too much to ask . around 6 o'clock in the evening i started to get ready. i wore a black pants and a black shirt with a coat, I know it's just a club but it's Tae i am going with so i got to give the best.

 

I came downstairs and saw Tae looking like an angel.

Image result for taehyung pretty

damn i got hard just thinking of strip him down and ing him so good. suddenly felt a crushing pain on my chest, it must be my stupid mate bond that i rejected days ago it's still hurting me and wolf also not cmg out anymore, he's sad and lonely that i rejected his bond. well for 10 more days and then he will be out.  now i have to focus on Tae here who looks like a delicious snack, which i can't wait to devour.

" shall we " i smiled walking down the stairs he nods as we walked out to the car , and i will be driving obviously.

Image result for strip club entrance

We reached the club and soon everyone except Tae and me was wearing almost little to none clothes . we started having some drinks and i know tae's alcohol tolenrance is very low that he got drunk by the first few drinks . i asked the bartender if we could get a private room since we were both drunk to drive back home , and we were lucky they had a room , i paid the guys some cash and carried Tae into that room and placed him on the bed. his disheveled clothes shoving his bellu button and his fair skin . i leaned down  and started on his hips leaving a mark or two." Tae, u look so pretty" i kissed him again and there the spark came hitting me like a wave. " Kookie , it's not fair me wan toooo" he giggled cutely and pouting. " what do you wan baby" i asked still peppering him with kisses. he ran a finger along my chest down to my stopping there and said" This"he straddled me and started giving me a . i moaned and grabbed his waist meeting his movements with my hips. he moaned too. we were going at it forawhile and we both came , too tired to do anything we both slept cuddling.

 

 

hello, guys i know i don't update well. i am really sorry and thanks for reading the book. 

it's my first time ever writing so forgive the error..... and i am not good at at all.