a break

Hyung I love You

Tae pov

We decided to a break the next day, we wereboth tire from all the dancing and hangover. We came home around 11 in the morning, too tired to even take a bath. we just decided to call it day and go to bed.I slept like log for almost another 6 hours.i woke up at around 6 in the evening due to Jimin shouting at my ears that i have to eat dinner atleast for I am going to starve and die. " Minnie I am not gonna die yet, but I should eat before i threw up my guts out" i punched his arms while getting up from bed.I was preparing to go shower. " what did you guys do the whole night" i heard Jimin asking me with a slight tease in his voice. I blushed thinking about what we did, though we were both drunk I remembered every bit of it. all the sweet words and kisses. they were still fresh in my mind, so fresh that it hurts. It hurts but i i can't help not smiling." you are blushing like tomato, you know?" i heard Jimin again, but this time he didn't wait for an answer he just walked out of the room. I went into the shower and cleaned up as fast as i can, since i was so hungry.

Jk pov

Hobi hyung woke me at around 5 saying at i have been sleeping like dead and it's disturbing. I freshen and came down to see Jin Hyung preparing dinner with Jimin Hyung.I went to kitchen and greeted the hyungs, while opening the fridge to get a cold brew. " Minnie u should wake up Tae soon, so that he doesn't miss the dinner" Jin Hyung told Jimin Hyung. Uopn hearing Tae's name the event of last night came flying into my brain i was blushing without realising. "Jungkook are u having a fever u look so red, what's wrong with you" Jin Hyung started fusing about around me. While Jimin just smirked and whispered something into Jin's ear causing both of them to giggle. Jimin went up as soon as before i could ask them what was it. I just shook my head and continue to help Jin hyung prepare the plate and utensils.

The food was ready , we were waiting for Tae to come down it should be soon. in a few we heard foot steps heading downwards, I looked up and i saw a fallen angel, fallen did i say fallen, no he was a literal angel, the only thing falling is me , falling for Tae. I smiled as our eyes met, and he returned it with his famous boxy smile.

Tae pov

Dinner was peaceful and none questioned us about last night which i was grateful about and Kookie didn't show any sort of akwardness which was a good. Jin hyung's Kimchi fried rice was the best. after the heartly meal me and Kookie decided to wash the dishes while Jin hyung and Jimin rest and others clean up.Washing dishes side by side with Kookie just like the old times, we were cracking jokes and talking about random stuff. I loved this feeling, everything was well and all until Kookie suddenly held his chest and collapsed. I was too panicked, that i started crying. Namjoon Hyung rushed and helped him and we lied him down on the couch.All of us expected atleast one episode of him collapsing after the rejection and here it is, even if I was ready for this ,seeing him this weak hurts me more than ever.

Jk pov

when i woke up I saw Tae by the couch kneeling down and kissing my hands , while crying and whispering sweet nothings to me."Tae, my baby bear I am alright stop crying please" i said while touching his hair. he looked up with the teary red eyes  and i can't bear to to look at him. At this point I don't know what hurts more the rejection or tae crying. I Slowly wiped his tear stained cheeks and smiled, he retured my smile and bopped my nose. I leaned our foreheads on each other." so what's next on the making me happy list Baby" i ask him while giving him small foreheard kisses. " we are hiking ofcourse, but you just collapsed and i don't wanna force u" he replied while pouting. i pecked his pouting lips and shooked my head also assuring him that , i am physically fit for the hike. we promise to hike up and get the selca. I really wanted to cuddle with Tae on the couch , but my wolf is going to weaken me more if i keep close to another omega so we decided to sleep at out own rooms.