Morning.

A glimpse of life

It was a well known fact for everyone that Lee Jihoon never was a morning person, he himself admitted that. Soonyoung is more of a morning person in their relationship because Jihoon is more active in the night rather than in the morning. 

Every morning, he would wake up alone in their bed and tucked in their thick blanket with Soonyoung preparing for their breakfast (apparently, his lover has been interested in cooking and who is Lee Jihoon to stop him?). Then, Soonyoung would wake Jihoon up to eat breakfast together because he knew how much Jihoon hates eating alone and he would wake Jihoon up by kissing all over his face. On some day, he would get pushed away from annoyed Jihoon but most of the days, the younger would just whine and pull him to sleep together, wanting the warmth of his lover provides. 

And with that, it was shocking. 

It was shocking for Jihoon to be the one that woke up before Soonyoung. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone, few minutes passed 6 in the morning. He grunted and tried to fall asleep again. Emphasised on tried, he really did try but he couldn't. So, he laid there in Soonyoung's arms. He glanced at Soonyoung's face. He realized it was rare of him to watch his lover's face fast asleep in the morning. Jihoon turned to face Soonyoung and laid his head on the latter's chest. He watched how Soonyoung's chest rise and fall calmly, watching how his mouth agape while he snores. 

Jihoon chuckled to himself, years of spending with Soonyoung sure did effects on him. The snores that bothered him so much now never even become a problem when he's sleeping. Jihoon laid there with his ear attached on Soonyoung's chest, listening to his calming heartbeat. He unconsciously drew random patterns on the latter's chest. 

He glanced at Soonyoung again and watched him in silence, suddenly the feelings of adoration and love hit him. He found himself pushing closer towards Soonyoung and showering the latter with butterfly kisses. As much as he wanted his lover to wake up, he's also afraid of being caught in the action. 

Jihoon didn't seem to notice the slight twitch at the corner of Soonyoung's lips, too busy showing his loves to the latter. Soonyoung who had waken up since Jihoon was drawing patterns on his chest decided to just act like he was still asleep only to find his Jihoonie being too adorable in the morning. 

Soonyoung goes back to his act once Jihoon finished showering his love, still had no idea that the latter was awake. He laid again on the latter's chest, humming calm songd that crossed his mind while patting Soonyoung's chest, eyes glued to the view outside the window. 

Soonyoung watched Jihoon in silence, lips stretched wide into a smile that his cheeks starting to hurt. He would love to see Jihoon continue with his rare affection moment but the urge to shower the younger with his love overpowered him. Soonyoung wrapped his arms tightly around Jihoon making the latter yelped while Soonyoung pampered Jihoon with kisses, determined to return Jihoon's rare affection. Despite Jihoon being embarrassed and would shyly reject his affection, Jihoon didn't made any move to reject it and happily accepted the affection from Soonyoung even giggling. Soonyoung flipped Jihoon over so he was hovering above the younger. Jihoon looked up to him with a smile plastered on his face as he wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's neck. 

"Gosh, Jihoonie," The sparks in Jihoon's eyes when he stared up at him had Soonyoung's stomach flipped upside down. 

"I thought waking up with you in my arms is the best way to start my day but you proved me wrong," He watched Jihoon's cheeks coloured in dust red. 

"I love you," The redness on Jihoon's cheeks deepened that reached till his chest and ears but he pulled Soonyoung closer and placed a peck on the latter's temple as Soonyoung sighed in content.

"I love you too," He whispered, not wanting to break the moment almost inaudible to the world but Soonyoung heard it just fine. 

Morning with Jihoon has always been the best thing for Soonyoung and that morning, he was lacking of words to describe how it was when it comes to Jihoon. 

 

___________

Thursday, October 3, 2019; 01: 40.

Seventeen's LieV pushed me so hard to write thid especially after reading a tweet about Jihoon listening to Soonyoung's heartbeat while drawing love patterns on his chest made me screamed. i literally had school later and yet, SoonHoon pushed me so bad. Man, the love I have for them is amazing akdnsknd. Only if I was this dedicated when it comes to study 😔✊