Soggy Cereals.

A glimpse of life

Jihoon stared at the back of Soonyoung who was sleeping soundly on the bed. He would love to sleep with Soonyoung but the rumbling in his stomach doesn't allow him too. He just got home and he knew how much Soonyoung hates if he starve himself and go to sleep. He stood at the door frame, staring at Soonyoung for a moment with a pout on his lips. He bit his lower lips as he slowly walked to their bed. He climbed onto the bed, gently shaking Soonyoung. 

"Soonyoung," The latter made no move and Jihoon put mote effort into shaking Soonyoung. 

"Soonyoung," Jihoon whined, knowing how weak Soonyoung is with his whine and uses it to his advantage sometimes especially when times like this. But then again,  considering how whipped Kwon Soonyoung is for Jihoon, he has always been soft for Jihoon and no one can deny it. 

Soonyoung turned to Jihoon, squinting his eyes at Jihoon before pulling the latter by the arm,  wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and tucking the younger under his chin. Attempting going back to sleep with Jihoon in his arms.

"Soonie," Jihoon whined again, he heard Soonyoung let out a sigh and Jihoon smile, knowing that Soonyoung defeated to his whine.

"What?" Soonyoung mumbled groggily as Jihoon wormed himself out of Soonyoung's embrace.

"Breakfast," Jihoon pulled Soonyoung, ignoring Soonyoung whining about how he's tired and wanting more sleep. He huffed in annoyance when Soonyoung wouldn't budge. He cupped Soonyoung's face and placed a peck on his temple that instantly shut the whines from Soonyoung. 

"Soonie, let's eat breakfast," Jihoon chuckled at the faint red that painted Soonyoung's cheeks. 

"You're manipulating me," Soonyoung pouted at Jihoon but soon turned into a smile when Jihoon smile in adoration at him. 

"Please?" Jihoon pecked him on the lips and Soonyoung knew that he gave up, how can he said no to Jihoon? His Jihoonie.

Soonyoung let Jihoon dragged him to the dining table because he's too sleepy to function (Jihoon ignored how he cursed when he bumped onto the coffee table). Soonyoung just waited for Jihoon to pour cereal for him with a nest like hair and eyelids to heavy for him to open. He had to fight the urge falling asleep on the table. 

Jihoon placed the cereal in front of him and took a seat beside him. Even in the groggy state, Soonyoung managed to let out a chuckle. It's cute that Jihoon always find a way to be close with him even though the younger never said it. Soonyoung glanced at the window and frowned when it was dark outside, he could barely see anything. He squinted at the wall clock, his eyes widened in shocked when he noticed it was 4 in the morning. 

"Jesus Christ,  Jihoon. What kind of breakfast at 4 in the morning?" He groaned and slumped in his seat. Jihoon didn't say anything and just eat in silence. 

"Hoonie?" He watched how Jihoon's cheeks slowly coloured in red. Jihoon wouldn't look at him, he knew something was up. 

"Jihoon?" He softly called out to the younger and caressed the younger's hair. Jihoon mumbled something under his breathe that Soonyoung couldn't decipher. 

"I couldn't hear you, Jihoonie."

"I just wanted a reason to be with you,  that's all,"   Jihoon said softly, cheeks and ears instantly coloured in red. Soonyoung froze in his spot, didn't expect such an answer from the younger. When he finally managed to sink the moment inside him, he squealed in delight and pulled Jihoon into a bone crushing hug, ignoring the latter protest.

"You could have just said that since the beginning," Soonyoung giggled and Jihoon stopped trying to get out from his embrace. He refuses to admit how warm and comforting Soonyoung's embrace is even if he snuggles closer into the embrace, he refuses.

"I'm hungry and you hated it when I went to sleep,  starving myself," The sleepiness that previously washed over him was thrown out of the window because of the latter that was in his arms and occupying his laps,  snuggling closer into his chest. He showered Jihoon in kisses and Jihoon let himself being pampered by Soonyoung's affection.

Cereals long forgotten on the table, too busy in their own world that they don't even noticed when their cereals turned soggy.