Comfort

A glimpse of life

Jihoon entered the house,  muttering a small 'I'm home' that inaudible to a certain someone in the kitchen. He could hear how things clutter and a frustrated curse from the kitchen. On usual day,  he would nag at the man and ban him from the kitchen. Again. But right now,  he doesn't have the energy to.  He's too tired, works has been up to his neck and it's not helping that his co worker decided to be an today. 

Jihoon walked to the kitchen,  tension leave his body as soon as the man entered his sight, only wearing a pair of sweatpants at the moment but he care less. He slipped his arms around the man's waist, leaning on his back before letting out a shaky sigh. The man jumped at the cold contact but relaxed once he realized it was Jihoon. 

"You're home," Jihoon just hummed. Having too much tension in his body, he melted on the warm and abroad back. The said man turned around,  wrapping his arms around the younger, giving Jihoon the access to nuzzle his nose in the older's neck. Jihoon leaned all his weight onto the man. 

"Rough day?" Jihoon tucked himself under Soonyoung's chin and he nodded. Soonyoung granted him a peck on his head. 

"Do you want pancakes?" Jihoon looked up at the latter before glancing at the pancakes that stacked on the plate. 

"A way to get man happy is through his stomach."

"Isn't it supposed to be a way in a man's heart?" Jihoon squinted his eyes at the older. Soonyoung shrugged. 

"My point stand," Jihoon chuckled, he didn't know what came to him to suddenly do this but he tip toed and leaning up to peck Soonyoung's lips making his ears turned red. Wrapping his arms around Soonyoung's neck. He resisted the urge to crawl on Soonyoung right there and then. 

"It look burnt."

"Hey! It was chocolate. My cooking skill isn't that bad!"

"Oh sure it is," Soonyoung jutted his botom lips. Jihoon giggled and he pulled Soonyoung down by his shoulder,  peppering the pouting man with kisses which make Soonyoung's smile turned bright if Jihoon didn't know any better,  his smile might be brighter than the Sun. 

"Can we cuddle first?" His bright smile turned softer and affection that Jihoon knew only for him to see. Soonyoung caressed his hair and leave a quick kiss on his temple. He pulled Jihoon to the bedroom,  helping the younger changed into something comfortable and they settled with Soonyoung's sweater and a pair of shorts but not before Soonyoung smacked Jihoon's and receiving a glare from Jihoon. 

Jihoon pushed Soonyoung onto the bed that made the latter bursted in laughter, he plopped himself on top of Soonyoung. He lay on Soonyoung's chest as the latter hummed any songs that appears in his mind,  drawing shapes with his fingers on Jihoon's back. 

"Do you want to tell me what made you upset today?" Jihoon pouted and looked at Soonyoung. The latter softly chuckled and gently carding Jihoon's hair. 

"It just that work has been too much and some people decide to be an today," Jihoon reached up to removed the fringe from Soonyoung's eyes and planting a kiss on his lips that broke out a giggle in the latter. 

"Maybe some people should be an more often so you will be this affectionate with me," Jihoon pinched his waist and get a yelp from Soonyoung in return.  He huffed and glare at Soonyoung. 

"I'm just kidding! Geez, my body might as well get bruises from all the pinch you've done to me." Jihoon rolled his eyes,  Soonyoung is being Soonyoung. 

"But it's okay since you always kiss the pain away. Now where's my kisses for that pinch?" Soonyoung teasingly pouted his lips asking for kisses. He didn't expect Jihoon to give him but it seems like the latter enjoyed breaking his expectations.

Jihoon straddled his hips and cupping his face before showering Soonyoung with kisses. Soonyoung's face lit up the brightest, Jihoon find himself breathless and words caught up in his throat. 

"You're the one who need kisses here not me," Jihoon leaned on Soonyoung's chest,  burying his face. He just wanted to hide his flushed face from Soonyoung but the latter found his heart aching at how much he loves the younger man. 

"I'm reliving my stress.  Shut up," Soonyoung chuckled and sighed in content. 

"Wouldn't it be fair if I return the kisses back?" 

"What if I don't like it?" Soonyoung let out a comical gasp and Jihoon rolled his eyes. 

"That's okay,  you can always return it back to me."

"Really? Okay then," Soonyoung flipped their position, Jihoon laying on his back and him hovering over Jihoon.  He wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's neck. 

"Will I get all my returns now?" Jihoon asked. Soonyoung leaned down to capture the younger's lips in a kiss.  

Soonyoung is man whose true to his words,  he did returned all of Jihoon's kisses and the pancakes weren't burnt,  it was chocolate. Jihoon gifted him with a kiss then.