An Unfateful Slumber

D&C: Dungeons and Concerts?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

The ride to the hotel was the most comfortable trip we've had as the truth falls on us that this tour is finally over. We've been working our butts off, trying to not let down ONCEs expectations but the amazing support that we got was enought to charge our batteries for the duration of this tour. In the end, ONCE are what kept us motivated at every corner, so I hope one day, I can repay every one of our fans dedication.

 

Everyone was especially tired tonight from the concert so nearly everyone of them had already slept in the comfort of the van's cushions. I'm not that tired as there still some energy left in me so i decide to browse through my SM. Everyone loved our tour and almost at every stop, something good had gone viral and only increased our popularity.

 

As i scroll through, the more and more i see of our concert's highlights and iconic moments of each member at numerous occasions. I clicked on one of the videos and a short clip of Sana popped up where we did a cover at a recent concert in Manilla where we danced to Dance For You by Beyonce. It showed a specific part of the show a.k.a the most iest part where even I had hesitated on it when we were practicing but Sana showed none of it, she danced with confidence as if she owned the stage. 

 

My eyes stayed glued to the screen, both mesmerized by her powerful performance, how she made a simple choreo so beautifull and at shock of... how hot and seductive she looks. Before i know it, my heart starts skipping beat after beat, my eyes too focused on whats happening in this digital screen when our van hits a speed bump at an unreasonable speed and a object bumped onto my left shoulder and snapped me back into reality. 

 

I looked as to comfirm what it was and a glance towards it and all my fears went away. It was Sana’s head resting on my shoulders after that slight bump. A closer look at her reveals that she slept with a bit open, a usual sleeping habit of hers ever since i noticed it when the first she slept in my bed.

 

”it’s both creepy and cute how you stare at me when I sleep” 

 

just the thought of those words makes me blush crazily, and her sly grin makes that red tint go only bigger.

 

I shake my head to purposely snap myself back to reality. Maybe my shaking was too forced as I accidentally had woken her up. She lazily lifts her head, opening her eyes just slightly so she can see whats going on. A few seconds of sleep-scanning and then she turns her head to face me with the most tired face ive seen from her.

 

”Are we her-e?” She asks with a sleepish tone

 

”Not yet Sana-chan, it probably would take another half an hour to arrive” A short and simple reply that even in her state she could understand.

 

”Ouh.. wake me up when we get.. there” Sure sleepy head.

 

She rests back onto my shoulder but a change of position made her hug my arm, acting as a hugging cushion for her while she sleeps soundly. You could almost physically hear my heart beating out of my chest. Yes, she had done this to me in the past but the atmosphere this time was a whole different experience for me and my small tofu heart.

 

The clock seemed to slow down as time passes by, each moment taking longer then usual. Normally, I would wish for the time to go faster and faster but I could make an exception just this once. The breathtaking view of her from my perspective was the most adorable side of her i ever saw.

 

If this was how it was, I would accept the accusation any day of the week, it was simply priceless. Yes, i’ve fallen for her since the first time we met, I would call it love at first sight but it would too clichè so I rather call it fate. And I’m not the only one that has these feelings, i’m almost 100% sure that she has a crush on me but the key point here is “almost”. So until then i’ll have to keep these feelish wrapped up tight.

 

The ride goes on without a hitch and somehow i’m glad that our ride didnt undergo anymore minor bumps because i’ve been enjoying my time and I would choke someone if something disrupts my happy time. Well this moment doesn’t seem to last forever so i’ll make this an unforgettable memory.

 

The phone that was in my hand was at 5% when I glaced back at it so I quickly took a snap of Sana before it shutting down and the empty battery symbol popped up.

 

Phew, lucky me to make it in time, looks like Miss Fortune is on my side today, a rare occurance for a clumsy person like me. Before I know it, our van reaches the hotel and stops abruptly, forcing a wake-up treatment for all of us. Everyone lazily unboarded the vehicle, more tired then when they started their sleep.

 

I waited for everyone to go off before I decided to wake my partner up, as to give her a clear pathway out and mostly just to indulge in this situation just a bit longer.

 

”Sana-chan, we’re here” I wisper to her ear before shaking her slowly.

 

”Mmmm.. but I want the tofu..” I anticipated this would happen.

 

Another habit of hers is to sleep talk her way to a longer time  sleeping but after numerous takes at waking her up, i’ve found the most efficient way.

 

I got up from my seat quietly and when I reached the end, I grabbed her hands and start pulling them slowly at first.

 

”Come on Sana-unnie, we’re gonna be locked out at this point” A few grunts of tiredness was my reward.

 

I started to slowly increase my pulling strength until her back arched and her head lulled backwards.

 

”Sana-channn, let’s goo~”

 

”But whyy..”

 

”We’re already here dummy, you can sleep at your room as long as you want”

 

I was expecting her to be more stubborn and respond with a cheesy comeback, but instead she gave into my pull and I accidentally pulled her into my embrace.

 

Well i say accidentally but my heart says otherwise.

 

She held into my neck with the both of her arms and the distance between me and her was close enough that she could feel the heat radiating from my blush. And as the realization sets in, the more hotter it got.

 

Her face looked like she’s out of it but her eyes said a whole different story. Her hazelnut orbs me into a world where it was only me and her surrounded by a peacefull realm where her presence was enough to comfort me. From where I was, her obvious silky hair gave off a strong scent of her regular shampoo that she uses but tonight it felt like she used the whole bottle, the scent flodding my nose.

 

hanging a bit open gave all of it a cute yet y vibe to her.

 

Then her lips started to move.

 

”But I dont wan’t my room, all I want is you..”

 

Her words soft enough so that only I can hear it, it was meant for only my ears to hear. If the shade of red could get brighter, It did. And I mentioned that I wasn’t completely sure? Scratch that, I’m completely sure now.

 

Her eyes seems to be staring deeply into my soul, piercing every single defence i had. I was corned like a deer in headlights, nowhere to go but just stare at her back, the jewels that me into a new realm. 

 

“Well looks like you guys got cozy with each other”

 

A sudden voice got me off guard and I instinctively faced the sound to see my hotel roommate, Chaeyoung, standing there with a cheeky look on her face. Now my blush was at max, no use going back now. Sana was still staring at me, both of her eyes fixed onto me, not even batting an eye at Chae.

 

I was speechless and it was obvious the she knew as well so she gave the universal sign for “5 minutes” and went right out. I dont know if i should be grateful or not but when I looked back, she was still staring at me, eyes full of desires. I didn't know what to do but stare at something I wanted.. Her crimson red shaded lips, tempting me to swoop in but I don't want to be too hasty and ruin the mood. I didn't know what to do

 

So she did the first step.

 

She leaned in closer to me, until we were inches apart, a breath away from our lips crashing together. She stared deeply into my soul while I stared back, and what I found was un explainable. It soothe my heart and made my pain and misery seemed much more sweeter then it did. Everything seemed sweeter with her. And I wanted it to last much more longer. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

 

I took the chance and followed my heart.

 

In a flow of motions, I grabbed behind her neck and went full force into her lips. They cushioned mine so perfectly that I thought we were two parts that had finally found each other. She slowly kissed back and everything started to seem blurry, except for her. My world was turning around, upside down but her kiss held me firmly in place, Soon I started to slowly melt into this kiss, not caring if anyone was witnessing us or recording this to be leaked.

 

Okay, I would care if the latter happened but at the moment, I didn't seem too. I wanted this to last just a bit longer until I can finally burn this into my memory.

 

She would be the one to pull away, gasping for air the second her lips left mine. Looking at her made me realize that I was out of breath as well. We both gathered our breaths as we stared at each other, while locking in each other's embrace. The lights behind her seemed like it was a few miles away even though it was right next to the van, as a matter of fact, everything seemed like it was further away then it was intially supposed to be. 

 

We got lost in our own worlds before I heard a sudden cheer from outside followed by shushing from another person.

 

"Dont be so loud Chae, they might hear you"

 

"Sorry, I was just excited"

 

Well it was obvious who they were.

 

I released my grasp on Sana's neck and held one of her hand firmly before rushing towards the exit of the van. A look outside comfirmed my suspicion of the rascals that we peeping on my sweet time.

 

"Son Chaeyoung , Mina-rin , What are you guys doing here! I thought you were supposed to be in Korea, resting up ? How did you of all people, winded up in Malaysia??"

 

"Ugh, Surprise? No?"

 

"You have alot of explaining to do.  And you Chae, you're not getting out of this one."

 

"You can't scold someone if you can't catch them!"

 

In a blink of an eye, she grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her with all her might as Mina just followed willingly. Something I noticed before they started sprinting was that I saw a bit of a blush when Chae grabbed her hand. Is this another hint to another randevous? Well i'll ask this personally to her later but for now, I have a semi-drunk squirrel that needs a little bit of guiding to her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter