Ep. 3

Produce X 101 Debut Analysis - Ep.11

9. Lee Eunsang (Brand New Music) 6-9

Eunsang is one of the safer ones in the current situation. One of the largest reason is that he is the only one left for Brand New Music, and he will be the OP for all of the previous BNM trainees. His hardworking-ness and pursuit for all the positions in the last evaluations also show his sincereity and that is very well received in Korea. He is also extremely well-rounded, which is a huge plus for him as he can contribute to the team in any way. He has also been in the top circle for a long time, and although I doubt he will be in contention for the X position, he will certainly also get it if that's the case. He has been in a few smaller controversies as well, including the center evaluation "argument" with Wooseok before, which involved evil editing and bad editing skills of Wooseok by ajy. His "appraisal" from the teacher was shown to be fake but that didn't really hit a big rock for him as he continued to prove that he was good and also he didn't manage to take the center position.

 

10. Keum Donghyun (C9 Entertainment) 19-10

Donghyun has yet to have proper screentime until this episode, which proves that his TP and OP fandom is extremely loyal. Despite not having any concpet, he has gained a lot of fans through his straight cam from different amazing stages. His CP with Yunseong also should be a huge factor to why both of them made it through this round. However, Donghyun's age, ability, positions are lacking in the debut group thus he should be a decent choice for ajy to put him in the debut group. His abilities have not been slept on, through the different stages such as Believer, which is (in my opinion) the best stage in this season. It has been legendary and he has gained a lot of fans through that stage, and also his chemistry with Yunseong during the whole season. His editing in this last episode also showed that he is in contention for Center for the next stage, which will definitely be a huge advantage for him to get those last votes. 

 

11. Cha Junho (Woollim Entertainment) 12-11

Junho has a great deal of fanbase before the program started as he was extremely talked about among the viewers. However with the lack of screentime in almost every episode, his rankings have been dropping since, and has stayed around the 10-15 area for the entire show. He didn't gain a lot of fans with his straight cams unlike other trainees who have little screentime, thus he is extremely dangerous. He has one labelmate that is still in the competition right now, Yunseong. Just looking at ability, Yunseong is definitely better than Junho despite having a lower ranking. Junho has still yet to stabalise his position, hence making him not really needed for the final lineup. This is extremely dangerous as trainees already have a position set or even allrounded for the final episode. Junho might have showcased some sort of singing ability during the position battle, but he has yet to grow from that and there are a lot better vocals/subvocals in the program which makes his position extremely dangerous. His OP fandom is also pretty dangerous, as his TP are probably CP with Yunseong and the Starship trainees. 

 

12. Son Dongpyo (DSP Media) 11-12

Dongpyo has been said to be the X position ever since his ranking started to fall. Dongpyo was the first center of the program, and all the previous centers has been able to make it into the final debut, thus making Dongpyo extremely hyped and nervous at the same time. His situation currently is also really dangerous, he doesn't have as much votes to fight for the X position, and he has been out of the debut cutline for a few episodes now. If ajy lets him be one of those "vote boosters" in the middle of the livestream, his chance of debuting will be huge. If not, it is unlikely that he will make it into the debut group. (vote boosters aka the 11-14 position released in the middle of the episode, refer back to previous episodes/ I can make another chapter on it) His position is not too clear, like Junho, he could be needed and also not needed. However, he is a little bit safer than Junho as he has the ability to be boosted up the rankings, and also he was the first center and has decent screentime compared to other people throughout the episode. Perhaps except the last stage, where he was the center but he didn't get any screentime. He is also from a company that doesn't really have a good name in Korea, which might be a bit harmful but overall, that would definitely not be a reason to why he doesn't make it.